Chapter 45 [Short blouses]

Vote and comment, please!

"I don't think it is a good idea, Theodore." I mumbled, dreading the stormy weather of Italy. The weather was calm and sunny an hour before but now, it looked like it would rain. Hell, I won't even doubt if a tornado would come!

"Don't be a chicken, Mrs. Bradford. Com'on, I have plans for the day." He mocked, giving me a side glance before starting to walk in the direction of elevator.

"Wait!" I yelled as I fixed my watch and picked up my boots before following him. I had wore skinny jeans with a blouse. Truth to be told, I had to suffer tantrums from Mr. Bradford regarding my dress or should I say blouse but I neglected his opinions. 

Opinions which said, 'Caitlyn, I think this top is too short. You should go and change.'

Well, I was no less than him. I just shrugged at him and said, 'Blouses are meant to be short, Theodore.'

I glared at his back as he pressed the button of elevator and tapped his foot as he waited for it to stop. I huffed as I reached him while breathing hard. This man really, more like runs when he walks. 

"Couldn't you wait for me a minute?" I seethed, glaring at him.

He just raised his eyebrow and shrugged,

"Indeed, Mrs. Bradford?" 

My fucking chicken nuggets who are in the fridge...

"What is it with this Mrs. Bradford ? Huh? Now, when I'm calling you by your name, why are you calling me that ?" I spat, scowling at him.

I have been listening since morning. Mrs. Bradford, Bradford, Bradford! My foot!

"Do you have a problem with that?" He narrowed his eyes at me, challenging me to disrespect him .

"Just please, don't call me that!" I whined lowly and pushed past him to enter the lift that had stopped already. He too stepped beside me and pressed for the ground floor.

"Well, if you are begging so much, then, I'll grant you some peace for today, firefly." He chuckled, before bending and kissing my cheek. 

My eyes fluttered and I whipped my head towards him with my mouth hung open. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment as he just smirked and looked away. I muttered something incoherent under my breathe and shook my head inwardly to calm to my sudden wildly beating heart.

I gulped and looked down on the wooden floor of the lift since it looked as most captivating thing at that time. I heard him clear his throat as the elevator came to a stop, bringing me out of my lala land.

I almost jumped out of my skin when he suddenly grasped my hand and interlocked our fingers before walking out, with me trailing beside him. 

My heart pounced on my throat as I continously eyed his big hand that had engulfed mine totally and made it disappear from my vision. I felt a tingling emotion as he oblivious to my stare, kept on walking out from the hotel.

My heart felt bubbly due to the warmth his hand provided. I had a sudden urge to kiss him right there but I stopped myself. It has been so long since someone walked hands to hands with me and with the cold and oblivious look he was striding, it felt like it was the most right and normal thing to do.

Him holding my hand didn't make me feel uncomfortable, rather, it provided a sense of protection. My heart ached with excitement and nervousness as his giant body covered mine. 

"Signore, this way." I scrunched my face as a butler signed us to follow him. We walked silently behind him and soon reached to a car parked on the road.