Chapter 10 : Wedding plannings (new)

I exhaled quietly as we entered his cabin and he shut the door behind us. I looked around us, checking out his cabin with my wide gaze. It was purely dark, contrasting the admirable white surroundings outside. I looked back at him and sat down on the couch.

"I planned that we would be free by seven but since you arrived late, now we would have to work till eleven in night." He spoke, rummaging through the magazines on his desk.

"Here, check these wedding themes. Whatever you say goes." He muttered, glancing at me before he put he magazines in front of me and sat beside me.

My breathe hitched as his coffee like smell reached me. I blinked and rubbed my cold hands together.

It felt awkward to sit with a stranger and planning a wedding, period, our wedding.

Was I really going to do this to myself?

"What happened?" I blinked out of my trance and shook my head. 

I had no other option than to marry him.

What more harm could he do to me?  

He could hurt me emotionally but only that. He could not abuse me physically and mentally. He could do nothing but just marry me. I could use law against him anytime.

"Anything you choose will be fine to me." I mumbled, keeping the file aside.

"Afterall I'm least interested in marrying you." I muttered under my breathe, rolling my eyes internally. 

He leaned his muscled frame against the sofa head in a state of casual indifference but his silver orbs betrayed him deeply this time. I could see the ruthless storm evoking behind his oceanic eyes.

My eyes lifted towards him on their accord and dug deep inside. He wanted to slather me and force me into submission. He wanted me to respect him but that was miles away and that was one of the problems he had with me.

A majestic tidal wave of temper and domination swirled past his glassy eyes, letting me know what I was putting myself into. It was not as easy as I had just stated. It was far much more complicated and going to be hard as my rocky shores.

"No denials, Caitlyn. You agreed for this." His gravelly tenor sent a shiver skittering down my spine, making me hold my breathe.

My eyes shone with the telltale glassiness of mock desire and I let out a humorous laugh, falling my head back.

"Agreed for saying 'I do' on the wedding day. I didn't sign up for this shit." I sneered, quiet all of sudden.

The edges of his orbs hardened and narrowed into slits as his impossibly hard penetrable gaze got me.

"Fine. Stand up. We're going to church right now." He tilted his head, standing up abruptly as he put cufflinks around his wrists.

My eyes widened as I pushed myself deeper into the couch.

"You're totally insane! I'm not marrying you today!" I rebuked, wrapping my arms around myself as the cold trail of sweat and wind hit my troubled form.

He suddenly bent down to my level and gripped my chin into his thumb and forefinger.

"Next time don't ever test my patience. If I say you help me doing preparations that means you do, understand spoilt princess?" His words were no less than a slap to my face and the bruising grip on my chin was the sting of slap.

I kept my mouth shut, too stubborn and dignified to give up to a man like him. How could he expect me to smile and marry him as if that was the only thing in the world.