Chapter 46 [Italy chase]

Vote and comment, please!

"Drive fast!" I yelled as Mr. Bradford's car started to fade away from our vision. Damn! That man was really riding on a horse. What in the world was he hurrying so much about?

My heart thumped loudly as I thought upon the reason behind his sudden non-calculative action. He never does anything before thinking twice but this time, he did. 

I sighed in relief as the bonnet of the car could be seen again. I hissed as he took a U turn. It almost convinced me that he knew every nook and corner of Italy. He was driving as if he had been here multiple times before.

Way to travel Italy! Were these his plans? Make Caitlyn follow like a kitten behind him in the whole Italy! Now, I doubt, I would have to visit whole Italy like this only!

"Follow him fast," I hyperventilated when he started to drive more fastly. Luckily, due to the bad weather road was almost empty.

Did he want to kill himself? He will die for his madness but would take me along with him for sure. My jesus, I'm too young to get killed.

One free on one for god!

My eyes squinted as he took a swift left turn, we following him. His pace slowed down as he stopped the car in front of a building. A hospital? I looked at the driver to confirm if it was hospital only or not. He nodded in confirmation while looking at me fearfully. 

I knew he dreaded Theodore.

 "You may leave now," I told briskly and followed Mr. Bradford who was rushing inside.

Damn.

I hissed as he pushed the button of lift and entered inside. I looked at the electronic plate to see that he was going on fifth floor. I might catch him in time if I get another lift. It was as if god listened to my prayer, another lift opened.

I pressed five hastily after entering. Every second was increasing my heartbeat. I knew, I was close to the secret of Theodore. He might try to hide it countless number of times but he won't be able to hide for long.

Afterall, I'm also dying to know what sick revenge was he avenging!

I exhaled as the elevator ringed, indicating we had reached. I stepped out to see Mr. Bradford entering a room in the right corridor. 

Room number, five seventy six...

I slowed down my steps and strode there and hid behind the side wall. I held my breathe as I peaked inside the hospital room to see a patient in bed with IV attached to him.

Who is he?

I jumped a little bit to see his face but groaned when I failed. Theodore stood beside that person and then something strange happened. He took that person in a hug? I blinked my eyes and rubbed them to see if I was dreaming but no. Indeed, he was hugging that man.

The cold hearted, rude, cunning, emotionless billionaire really hugged someone! 

My ears strained as I tried to hear what the doctor was speaking but failed miserably. I looked behind me to see another door who led to the room. I stepped near it and tried to hear their voices.

"How is he, doctor?" Theodore spoke in a hoarse voice as his whole face was tensed but there was a continuous smile etched on his lips.

I pinched myself and winced simultaneously as I confirmed that I was not dreaming. He, the black panther was indeed in tears! What more is to come? I can't handle anymore, god!

My throat choked as my eyes bulged out of their socket when that patient turned his head towards my side to pick up the glass of water. My eyes watered while my mouth hung open in disbelief.