Chapter 38 [The intimacy]

Mature content ahead!

Vote and comment, please!

I shrieked as I felt him planting an open mouthed kiss on my exposed throat. He leaned back and looked at me more intensely. The air surrounding us seemed to have gotten more hotter than before. I didn't know if it was the effect of alcohol but I was enjoying this. My body was reacting as if I needed this.

He lifted my head slightly and started to lean in, his destination clear in his eyes with desire dripping from them. And the next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine, nearly knocking all the breathe out of my lungs.

In this minty moment, my senses seemed to be seduced and I could no longer think straight. I wanted to pull back before I could give in but my body seemed to have a mind of its own. I moaned involuntarily as his lips smooched over mine.

In an instant, my arms reached up and my hands tangled with his dark, wet locks. In a swift motion, we both were lying on bed with him upon me. I jolted as his hand reached out and grabbed my hip.

I moaned into the kiss as he kept on assaulting my lips with his sinful lips. He broke the kiss and looked up at me with hooded eyes. His eyes glistened under the bright red light of the room and holy shit... He looked more sexier than before.

"Next time, you kiss me back when I kiss you. Yes?" He demanded as his canines scraped at my neck and sucked on the same spot with passion. I moaned under him, writhing with the pain and pleasure.

I arched my chest as his assaults became more harsher but pleasurable. He sucked on my neck with more pressure which left me gasping for air. I reached out through my hands and pulled at his hair desperately.

"Ah, Theodore. Please." I cried as he bit on my soft flesh before fondling it with his tongue.

"Give me the answer, firefly." He muttered in his sultry voice as his gaze traveled to my heaving chest.

"Please."

"What do you want?"

"I–I you!" I cried, "I need you. Please."

"I didn't hear that. Repeat, sugar." He smirked and dipped his face into the valley of my breasts. I screamed as his lips sucked on the upper swell of my chest harshly.

"Touch me with, ah, your hands. Please Theodore." I begged as I fisted my hands with the bedsheets and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning out aloud and embarrassing myself more than I was already.

I felt him smile against my skin as he put his weight on my legs and fondled with my breast with his hand. I gasped as he pinched my nipple which was easily traceable through the skimpy bra.

"Remove your bra, firefly." He ordered as he left me and stood up from the bed. I shivered as the cold air hit my body. I breathed heavily while my eyes were closed.

I winced and opened my eyes when I felt sharp pain seeping through my skin on my thigh where he had just hit.

"Remove."

I blushed under his gaze and in the heat of moment, I arched and unhooked my bra. I pressed my legs together as his heated gaze seemed to turn me on more. My clit throbbed with pleasure as I felt too shy to remove my bra.

Suddenly, he threw his body at mine and kissed me passionately with desire. He rolled off along with me, now me on the top of him. He put his left hand around my neck and kissed my lips more deeply. I jolted as I felt him slapping my a–ass.

I whimpered as I felt the second blow on the same spot and before I knew it, I had removed his lips from mine. Pleasure ripped through my skin and seeped into my veins, travelling to my warm core like electricity.