Part 64

GINNYS POV

"Ginny, gin! Ginny Weasley wake up!" I shot awake to see Ron infront of me with a very stressed Harry leaning on him and professor Mcgonagall behind them in her night gown, it mustn't have been more than 1am.

"What? Harry what's wrong?" I looked to him and he was all sweaty and breathing heavily. I got out of my bed and turned to them.

"Ginny go wake y/n and the twins up please quickly.... Harry had one of those dreams about dad...." Ron muttered and dragged Harry out.

"We will meet you in Dumbledores office dear." Mcgonagall whispered, not to wake my roommates and she left.

My dad?! What's happened?

Without thinking, I rushed to y/n's dorm which wasn't far from mine, I walked in and luckily, the twins were next to her too.

"Fred.... Fred!.... y/n?... George?" I shoved each of them but got no reaction.

"Fred!" I shoved him harshly this time, he was closest to me.

"Ugh what Gin? It's 1am" he groaned and wiped his eyes and checked his watch.

"Yup 1am, what is it?" He looked up at me.

"It's Harry, he's had one of those dreams again and this time it's to do with dad..... Mcgonagall and Ron sent me here to wake you three without a full explanation, get them up and meet us in Dumbledores office." I pleaded.

He nodded and got up out of bed, gently shoving y/n then hammering George.

I left before them all to see what was going on.

-

Y/N'S POV

I was getting shoved awake by god knows who, i knew for certain it wasn't morning yet so I ignored it until I got pushed out my own fucking bed.

"Hey!" I shouted and rubbed my eyes, both the twins stood infront of me and pulled me up.

"What?"

"Ginny woke me up, something about dad and that Harry had one of those dreams, they want us in Dumbledores office and there's no time to change so we've got to go how we are." Fred looked down at our uniforms.

"Okok" I rushed and walked out with them both, George was yawning every second.

Once we arrived, we got told to get seated, Harry looked a shooken mess stood in the middle on his own...

"Harry." I whispered, I couldn't sit down and watch him panic like this, I got up and rubbed his shoulders slightly.

"Miss y/n you need to sit down." Mcgonagall pushed me off him, Harry grabbed my hand tightly then let go, I went and stood next to Ron.

"In the dream were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore spoke towards Harry.

I still had no idea what was going on, I was scared for Harry and what ever has happened to mr Weasley.

"Neither it was like..... Professor can you please just tell me what's happened?" Harry begged him. Harry mustn't understand what had happened either.

Dumbledore walked over to a painting on the left side of the room, ignoring Harry.

"Everad, Arthur was on guard duty tonight, make sure he's found by the right people." He asked. With that the painting fled away quickly.

"What?" George muttered and furrowed his brows.

"Sir-" Harry called out.

"Phineas! You must go to your portrait at grimmauld place, tell them Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving shortly by port key." Dumbledore ignored Harry once more and spoke to the right hand side painting.