After the Storm

SLAP! SMACK! WHACK! SPANK! SWAT! "Sorry!" WHACK! SLAP! SMACK! SPANK!

WHACK! SLAP! SMACK! SWAT! "Stop!" SWAT! SLAP!

"Oliver how many times do I need to tell you not to lie to me?" Ryley scolded harshly.

WHACK! SLAP! SMACK! "O-ow! I won't do it again!" WHACK! SLAP! SMACK! SPANK!

"Are you going to tell me the truth?" SWAT! SLAP! SLAP! SMACK!

"Yes sir!"

"Calm down baby its done. No more." He comforted, lifting me off his lap and into his arms. "S-so-rr-y!" I cried, snuggled up to my big brother. "I know babyboy. It's ok." He mumbled, kissing my head. "Hurts." I whined unhappily, pouting up at him. He smiled and squeezed me closer. "I don't like it." I mumbled and hugged him back. "You're not supposed to like it Ollie. I don't like it when you lie to me either." He scolded lightly, patting my butt gently. I whined and swatted his hand away. "I said I was sorry." I grumbled. Ryley gave me a slightly harder love tap. "Don't get an attitude." He warned. "I'm not." I pouted. His hand was too close to my backside for comfort. I squirmed and reached for his hand, moving it away from my butt. I laced our fingers together, forcing him to hold my hand instead. He look at our hands and smiled.

"What are you doing squirt?" He laughed and squeezed my hand. "Holding your hand." I mumbled and smiled at him. "Why?" He asked, looking at me teasingly. "Because my butt hurts and you kept touching it." I whined in embarrassment and hid my face. "I'm sorry babyboy." He chuckled and kissed my head. I knew he wasn't actually sorry. "Mmkay." I mumbled sleepily. "Take a nap babe, I'll wake you up in a bit." Ryley said gently, laying me on my bed. I nodded and allowed myself to drift off.

•••

I woke up an hour later, confused to why I was asleep. Until I rolled onto my back. "Ow!" I yelped and squirmed back onto my stomach. I always wake up from naps sore. I can never just nap because I'm tired. No, I can only nap because I got my butt busted. "Why are you pouting?" Ryley asks from the doorway. "My butt hurts." I mumbled sleepily, not bothering to lift my head to look at him. "I'd hope so, otherwise I'd have to spank you again." He teased. "Shut up." I huffed angrily. "Attitude." Ryley warned. "Don't tease me and I won't get an attitude." I snapped. Ryley took advantage of me laying on my tummy by giving me a warning swat. "Ah!" I yelped, pouting at my brother. "Watch your attitude Oliver." Ryley scolded. I whined and pouted more, not answering. "I don't hear any words Oliver." Ryley huffed in warning. "Fine I'm sorry." I whined, squirming to sit up. I whimpered at the pressure on my backside but its better than laying there exposed to my big brother's palms. "I won't sass you anymore." I mumbled. "Good boy." He praised and ruffled my hair.

I pouted and reached for him, wanting a hug. He smiled and sat down on my bed, wrapping his arms around me. "You're really cuddly today, huh?" He asked gently rubbing my back. I nodded and crawled into his lap, smiling contently when he held me. "My baby." Ryley mumbled, kissing my head. I happily nodded, perfectly happy with him babying me. "Wow, not even arguing that you're not a baby?" Ryley teased, poking my sides. "N-no. I'm not a baby I'm your baby. There's a difference." I laughed. He cooed and squeezed me closer.

I'm always really clingy after a spanking, that's just a fact. I need constant cuddles to know that he's not mad at me anymore. I don't just mean cuddles directly after I'm spanked to help me stop crying. No, I mean constant love and attention for at least the rest of the day.

Ryley never seems to mind me needing extra attention. He always cuddles me when I ask and tickles me when I pout. I might be a bit spoiled. Maybe a little. "I love you." I smiled. "Aw I love you too baby." He smiled back.

I finally climbed off of his lap a few minutes later to go to the bathroom. I shut the door and the curiosity got the best of me. I dropped my pants and looked in the mirror. It didn't look nearly as bad as it felt but my entire backside was a dark pink, including the tips of my thighs. I could tell it had lightened up some since I was spanked, leading me to believe it was red before my nap. I hissed and pressed my hand against it, feeling the heat radiating off of my butt and watching my fingerprints go from pale back to pink. I hate spankings.

I pouted and finished my business in the bathroom and sulked back to my room. "What's the damage?" Ryley teased, knowing I looked. I whined and hid my face behind my hands. He laughed and motioned me to come to him with his hand. I whined and shook my head, not wanting to go to him. "Come here Ollie." He said gently. I huffed and shuffled over to him, squealing in surprise when I was lifted into his lap. I squirmed when my butt came in contact with his thigh. He understood and shifted me so my butt was hanging off his legs. "Hurts." I pouted. "I know." He smiled and rubbed my back soothingly. He trailed his hand down and patted my butt. I whined and he traded his patting for rubbing. I blushed. "S-stop it." I grumbled. Ryley laughed at me and moves his hand back up.

"I don't like spanking you babe." Ryley sighed. "I know." I mumbled. He feels bad about it everytime, even though I deserve it. He tilted my head up to look at him. "I mean it Oliver. I hate it. But I'd rather you be sore than hurt or doing something you're not supposed it. Lying is serious babyboy. What if something was wrong and I couldn't help you because you lied to me? What if you were telling the truth but I couldn't trust you? I don't care how small or stupid a lie seems to you at the time. Lying is a big deal." Ryley scolded. I nodded sadly, wiping tears off my face. "I'm sorry." I whined, feeling guilty. "I know you are. You need to understand why lying isn't acceptable. If you don't trust me enough to tell me the truth, then I don't know who you can." Ryley said sternly but still being gentle. I nodded and started crying again, letting him rock me. "I love you baby. I want you to be honest with me." He smiled softly, lifting my chin to look at him. I whimpered and nodded, smiling when he kissed my forehead. "L-love you t-too." I sniffled.

He kept me close to his chest, wiping my tears and kissing my face. I whimpered but let him baby me knowing I needed the comfort. "I'm sorry." I whispered sadly. I didn't want him to be mad at me. "I'm not mad baby. You're not in trouble anymore." He soothed. I nodded and peaked up at him. He noticed me looking at him and smiled, tickling my sides. I laughed and squirmed. "No more tears." Ryley ordered smiling. "Mmkay." I hummed happily.

I don't think I'll ever get over needing extra comfort when I'm in trouble. I'll probably always need my big brother and let him baby me at least sometimes because I don't think he's going to stop spanking me anytime soon. I don't think I'm particularly happy about that, but I'm not mad either. As long as he keeps loving me I don't think I'll complain.