Minor Inconvenience

Oliver's pov age 15

TW: ALCOHOL

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ryley is going to murder you." Ian warned, smacking me upside the head. "Well yeah eventually, but it will be worth it right?" I smirked. "No. You're dragging me into another one of your genius plans and I'm dumb enough to follow along." He sighed. I knew he wasn't actually mad, he expects this kind of thing. "I'm glad we both think I'm a genius." I smirked. "What exactly is your plan again?" He huffed, not amused. "Well, I'm going to borrow Ryley's drivers license and hopefully, since we look similar I can get away with buying us drinks." I smiled. "You look similar, not identical. You look related Ollie, I really don't think it'll work. Then what are you gonna do? What if they take his license and he has to come get it?" Ian asks. He worries too much. "Look, if you go in there acting like you're not supposed to be doing it then they're suspicious. Confidence is key." I smirked, walking in the house.

"Hey boys." Ryley greets from the couch. "Hi." Ian smiles. "Hey, how was work?" I asked. "Fine. What are your plans for this evening?" Ryley asked back. "Nothing much, probably just hang out. We might go for a walk or something." I shrugged, walking past Ryley and up the stairs to my room. I felt my phone vibrate as I shut my door and pulled it out of my pocket.

3:27pm
New message: Zackyyy
  Hey! Seth is going to a party and said we could tag along!

"Ian change of plans." I smirked and threw him my phone. "You've got to be kidding me." He sighed. "We've just doubled our chances at getting away with this! I don't need Ryley's ID, there will be free alcohol, and we don't have to worry about being caught because no one there will be legal either!" I smiled, knowing I had him convinced. "I didn't bring any good 'partying' clothes." Ian smirked. "We're the same size. You have no excuses." I smiled. "Fine. But when we get caught I'm not bailing you out." He huffed. "Yes! Let's do this!" I said, excited.

••••

It was after dinner. And me and Ian had just formulated our plan. We'll wait a while for Ryley to go his room, then we'll text Zack to meet us at the end of the street, so Ryley won't see the headlights in the driveway. We'll sneak out the side door through the laundry room so he won't hear us, we'll use that door to get back in too. And boom. Party successful.

7:48pm
To: Zackyyy
  Count us in. Meet me at the end of my street

7:51pm
New message: Zackyyy
   Hell yeah!

"Ollie this is a terrible idea." Ian sighed for the fifth time. "It will be fine. Look Ryley is going to head to bed any minute. Here." I sighed, throwing a pair of jeans at his head. "Thanks. But seriously I have a bad feeling about this." He mumbled. "I know you do. But I promise it'll be fine. What's the worse that could happen?" I asked. "Well, we could get caught, the cops could be called, we could get ditched by Seth and not have a ride back, someone could spike the drinks. And when we do get caught my dad will kill me." Ian answered, pulling his shirt off. "Well, fair point. But it will be worth it. You might have fun if you stop worrying." I teased and threw a shirt at him, hiding my blush. Ian rolled his eyes and pulled the shirt on.

He looked nice. I gave him a bigger white band shirt, definitely one of Ryley's, and a pair of dark jeans. He tucked the shirt in loosely and pulled his belt from his other jeans before looping it through the ones he is wearing. He had black high top sneakers on so he cuffed the jeans to let little bits of his red socks peak out. He always did that, no matter what his socks were, it actually doesn't look ridiculous this time. Better than the alien socks