Terrible Twelve

(A/n: I changed Ollie's age back to 12...sorry for any confusion!)

I woke up in a bad mood. I don't know why, I just did. It was Saturday so I didn't have school, which was nice. I was just mad. "Hey squirt- oh what's wrong you have that look on your face?" Ryley asked. "Nothing." I sassed. "You can be grumpy but watch the attitude." He said sternly. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "This is exactly what I'm talking about. You better fix it before I fix it for you." Ryley scolded. "I'm fine." I gumbled. "Sure you are." Ryley said sarcastically. "I am! Get out of my room." I yelled angrily. He didn't get out.

I was pulled out of my blankets and over his knees. "Ryley let me go!" I yelled, trying to squirm away. "No. You know better than to yell at me and you were being very disrespectful." Ryley said harshly, trying to hold me down. He didn't have to put too much effort into it, considering he's a giant and I'm not even half his size. He eventually wrestled me down to where I couldn't move. "Ok I'm sorry! Let me go." I pleaded. "Oh now you're sorry?" Ryley laughed. "Yes!" I yelped when I felt the first smack of his hand on my butt. "Doesn't work that way Oliver." He scolded.

SMACK! SLAP! SPANK! SLAP! SMACK! "Ow! I'm sorry!"SLAP! SMACK! SMACK! SPANK! SLAP! "Quit!"

"Are you done acting like a brat?" Ryley asks harshly. "Yes sir!" I whimpered. He let me slide off his lap and pulled me into a hug. "You're twelve years old not two." Ryley spoke sternly. I nodded my head.

That didn't help my mood at all. If anything it just made it worse! I wasn't trying to be bad or anything. I decide to just stay in my room for a while.

Apparently I can't do that either. "Let's go Oliver we need to go to the store!" Ryley yells from downstairs. I groan loudly. I don't want to go to the store, I'd rather just stay home. I know I didn't have a choice in the matter so I reluctantly got dressed and headed downstairs. "Fix that attitude squirt." Ryley mildly scolded when he saw my slight pout. "I don't have an attitude." I mumbled angrily. "I'm serious Oliver, you better get it together before we get there. I'm not afraid of busting your butt in public." He warned. "Don't do that, I'll be good." I pouted up at him. "I won't, as long as the attitude is gone." He smiled softly at my attempt to be cute. "I'll be good."

With Ryley's threat of a spanking in mind, I tried to snap myself out of it. "Come here Ollie." Ryley said when we got out of the car. I nervously waddled my way around the car to stand in front of him. I was suspicious, I hadn't done anything wrong! I whimpered, we were only in the parking lot and I was still going to be scolded. "Listen, I don't want to spend all day in there. Stay close and don't ask for anything that is not food. I don't have extra money right now." Ryley said sternly. "Yes sir." I mumbled. He ruffled my hair and grabbed my hand.

"I'm not a baby let go!" I whined. "No, there are a lot of cars here just wait until we get inside." Ryley scolded. "No! Let me go I'm not a baby!" I tried tugging my hand from his grip but failed. After a few more seconds of struggling to pull me along Ryley huffed and stopped walking. "Enough." Ryley scolded harshly, picking me up. "Put me down!" I complained loudly. Ryley's only response was to swat my backside firmly. I couldn't wiggle away because he was holding me so I just resorted to pouting. "Ow!" I whined after I was given two swats. "Hush Oliver." Ryley scolded harshly. I whimpered and laid my head on his shoulder, allowing myself to be carried.

Ryley set me back on my feet once we were inside. "This is your only warning to behave Oliver." Ryley said sternly, making eye contact with me. "Yes sir." I whimpered, afraid of how intimidating my brother looked. Ryley nodded, satisfied with my response and grabbed a shopping cart. I followed next to him obediently, trying my best to stay out of trouble.

Ryley was picking through the fruit section while I wondered a bit farther off, towards the candy. He could still see where I was from where he was standing so he didn't seem to care too much. "Come on Ollie, we're not here for candy." Ryley said, tying a plastic bag of apples. "If I'm good can a get one thing of candy by the register?" I asked hopeful. "We'll see. Come on squirt." Ryley dismissed my question and continued shopping. I followed behind him but I was pouting a bit because he didn't say I could. "You never answered my question Ryley? Can I get candy?" I asked again. "I said 'we'll see' it depends on if you behave." Ryley answered. "Mmkay." I hummed.

"Ryley I'm bored how much longer are we going to be here?" I whined. "Shouldn't be too much longer." Ryley said, gently petting my hair. "But I'm bored!" I complained. "Don't start Oliver." Ryley warned. "I'm not doing anything." I pouted, upset at his harsh tone.

"Its been forever can we go yet?" I whined loudly. Everything was starting to frustrate me. "Not yet be patient." Ryley said slightly annoyed with me. "But we've been here for so long. I want to go home!" I grumbled angrily. "You're close to getting a spanking." Ryley scolded harshly. "No." I whimpered sadly. "Then knock it off. We're almost done." He ordered sternly.

As we were heading towards the check out I remember that I had asked for candy. "Ryley can I get my candy now please?" I asked happily. "The deal was if you behaved, no candy this time squirt." Ryley said calmly. "What? I was being good!" I huffed. "Were you? You've been whining all day and now you're throwing a temper tantrum over candy." Ryley said coldly. "Its not a tantrum you're not being fair!" I whined louder. "Do not raise your voice at me. We're going to check out and when we get home your ass better be in your room. I better not hear a sound come out of you until we get home if you don't want me to bust your ass right now in front of everyone. Understand?" Ryley scolded harshly. I mutely nodded my head, trying not to cry.

I didn't mean to get in trouble! I was so frustrated and tired. I followed behind my brother, not saying anything as I helped unload the groceries onto the check out. I waited patiently while Ryley paid and stayed next to the cart while walking to the car. The drive home was quiet. I started thinking about what I did wrong and started to feel more and more guilty. Ryley was right, I was being a brat.

We pulled up to the house and I ran inside like I was told to do. I felt bad for not helping with groceries but I was already in trouble and didn't want to disobey.

I waited for my brother to come murder me. I was disappointed in myself for acting so bratty and I knew I deserved this. Ryley gave me plenty of chances to fix it and even though he warned me in the store he waited until we got home to spank me. I was lost in thought but my door being shut brought my attention back. "I'm sorry." I whimpered when I saw my brother. "I know baby. But you know better than to act like that, I understand you were in a bad mood but I gave you plenty of chances to fix it." Ryley scolded gently. "I know, I'm sorry." I mumbled, wiping the tears off my face. "Okay Ollie, let's get this over with." He sighed. "Y-yes sir." I whined before crawling over his lap.

He rubbed my back gently before tugging my jeans down and patting my butt softly as a warning.

SWAT! SWAT! SMACK! SLAP! SPANK! "Bubby!" SPANK! WHACK! SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! "S-so-rry!" SWAT! SWAT! SLAP! SMACK! WHACK! "Stop!" SMACK! SLAP! SMACK! WHACK! SPANK! "I w-won't d-do it again!" SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! WHACK! SPANK! "Ryley please!"

"Hush Oliver it's over. You're ok squirt." Ryley comforted softly. He rubbed soothing circles on my back until my sobs died down. "C'mere baby sit up." Ryley said softly. I sat in his lap and hid my face against his chest. "No more tears baby. I got you."

"You gonna be good now?" Ryley mumbled in my ear. I tearfully nodded and snuggled closer. "Good boy." He kissed my head. He kept rocking me until I eventually fell asleep in his lap.