Intro

Name: Oliver Barley

Age: 12

Appearance: Oliver is a lanky preteen with a mop of unruly dark hair that falls over his forehead. He has big, curious brown eyes that are always darting around, taking in the world around him. He often has a mischievous grin on his face.

Personality: Oliver is a highly curious and imaginative boy who is always eager to explore and learn new things. He has a boundless energy and enthusiasm for life that is infectious to those around him. He is highly inquisitive and always asking questions, which can sometimes get him into trouble.

Oliver has a wild imagination and loves to create stories and draw pictures based on his adventures. He is creative and artistic, often doodling in his notebook during class. Despite his free-spirited nature, Oliver is also incredibly intelligent and excels in school.

Name: Ryley Barley

Age: 20

Appearance: Ryley is a tall and muscular young man with short, dark hair that is often styled in a messy quiff. He has striking green eyes that are intense and piercing.

Personality: Ryley is a complex and enigmatic individual who keeps his emotions close to the chest. He is fiercely independent and takes pride in his self-reliance. He is also highly intelligent and analytical, with a sharp mind that allows him to see through people's façades and get to the heart of the matter.

Despite his tough exterior, Ryley has a deep well of emotions that he rarely shows to others. He has a sensitive and empathetic side that he keeps hidden behind his tough exterior. He is fiercely loyal to his family and friends, and will go to great lengths to protect them.