Not so 'Little' Brother

Zack, it's all his fault. I don't care what anyone else says, it's his fault!

Zack has an older brother too. His name is Seth, and he's so cool! I love my brother,but he can be so strict! Seth is the cool older brother that you can just hang out with. Ryley is the more fatherly older brother that keeps you in line. He can be cool at times, but I guess since I moved in he's been feeling more fatherly than ever. It's like I'm in trouble ever other day! I don't mean to do anything wrong but I'm a kid and things happen!

Sometimes I'm more moody than usual and he gets mad at me for it! I'm almost a teenager and I though he'd understand consider he's only 20. I was wrong, he doesn't care if my emotions are out of wack he expects me to be on my best behavior all the time!

I'm sick of being in trouble all the time! I'm either grounded, being yelled at, getting scolded, or being spanked. He just doesn't give me any slack.

I know its probably hard trying to raise your baby brother, go to college, have a job and have your own house so I try to behave and help as much as I can. It's just somedays...

"OLIVER SCOTT!" Great.....

"What?" I sigh looking up from my phone to see an angry Ryley. "Dishes." Ryley states firmly. "I already did the dishes?" I say confused. "Exactly go put them up you can't leave them in the dishwasher." He scolds. "Fine ok I'm going." I sigh, getting off my comfortable bed. "Watch the attitude." He scolds from behind me.

He couldn't have done this himself? I already loaded and unloaded this stupid thing twice! He couldn't even do it once? Asshole

"There happy now?" I asked angrily, walking into the livingroom. "Yes."

I went back to room to relax. "Nuh uh! Homework." Ryley says, snatching my phone out of my hand and throwing my bookbag on the bed. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Fine. Give me my phone." I said, reaching for it. "Of course grumpy pants, after you finish your homework." Ryley smiled, leaving my room with my phone.

I hurried through my homework and went to get my precious phone back. "I'm done. Phone. Now. Please." I said when I found him in his room. "You didn't knock." Ryley scolded. "You never knock when you come to my room." I stated. "Its my house. I paid for that room, I don't have to do anything." Ryley said coldly. "Invasion of privacy." I mumbled. "Ah yes about that. I decided to go through this and guess what I found?" Ryley asks sternly. I froze, what could he have possibly found on there. I don't have anything I'm not supposed to. "What are you talking about?" I ask, trying not to sound nervous. "Well, besides from your creative language with your friends. I found more social media platforms." Ryley said sternly. "Ok and? I don't have accounts. All you said was I wasn't allowed to post on social media." I sighed a bit relieved. "I said you're not allowed to have social media. I don't care if you don't post on the account. You still have it even though I told you no." He scolded.

"Ok I'm sorry I'll delete it. It's not a big deal." I huffed. "I looked at who you're following on Tiktok and there's a video of you on Zack's account." Ryley said coldly. "Oh um yeah his brother gave us the idea. I didn't think you'd see it." I mumbled hesitantly. "You didn't think I'd see it? So you knew that you weren't supposed to be doing it but you did it anyway." He scolded. "Sorry, I'll ask him to take it down." I said nervously playing with my fingers. "That's not the problem Oliver. The problem is you knew you're not allowed to do it but you did it anyway." Ryley huffed.

"Zack's brother is the one that gave us the idea! I'm the only one who isn't allowed to be on social media. They all want to make videos or post pictures of me but I'm the only one who has to say my brother doesn't want me on anything!" I  ranted. He rolled his eyes at me. "I don't care what everyone else is or isn't allowed to do. You live with me, I'm the adult and I told you no."

"Stop treating me like a baby!" I yelled frustrated. I shocked myself and Ryley. I can't believe I just yelled at him. "You want to try that again, maybe more respectfully this time?" Ryley sarcastically asked. "I'm not a baby. I am twelve years old!" I said angrily. "I don't care how old you are. I'm the adult and you're the child." Ryley shrugged. I was beyond mad at this point.

"Everyone else gets to do all this stuff and I'm here stuck being left behind because my brother won't let me do anything! I'm not a baby! Stop telling me what to do all the damn time!" I yelled.

"You think you're grown? I hate to tell you this but you're a damn child. I don't care what everyone else gets to do, you're my brother and you listen to me." Ryley growled.

"Fuck off!" I yelled angrily. I took a few angry breaths before I realized what I said. My hands instantly flew to cover my mouth.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" Ryley asks coldly. I shake my head and start to cry slightly. I know my ass is gonna get beat. "I-I didn't mean it! I'm s-sor-rry!" I cried.

He shook his head and grabbed my bicep, easily pulling me over to him. "I'm giving you 10 seconds to go get the paddle and bring it back." He grumbled in my ear. I tearfully nodded and ran downstairs as soon as he let go. I don't want to be spanked but I know if I don't do as I'm told it's only going to be worse.

I brought it back upstairs and handed it to my brother with shaky hands. He hummed in approval and pulled me back to him. "Pants down and then over my lap." He ordered. I nodded and obediently pulled my pants off and crawled over his knees.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Ryley!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "I'm sorry!"

"I don't care how old you are, you don't disobey me then cuss or yell at me!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "S-sor-rry!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Ah!"

"If I tell you not to do something, then you don't do it! I don't care who gave you the idea. I told you no!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Ow! Please!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "I won't d-do i-it again!"

"You know better than to yell or cuss!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!  "Stop it!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "I'm s-so s-sor-rry!"

"Shh hush baby." Ryley said softly stroking my hair. I was still crying heavily so he gently picked me up. "You can't keep being so disrespectful baby, see where it gets you?" He asks gently. I nod, still sobbing. "Shhh hush my baby. Big brother is right here." Ryley continues to comfort. "Sorry!" I sob, burying my face in his neck. "You're ok honey." Ryley coos.

After a lot more cuddles I finally calmed down enough to talk. "I'm sorry! I'll listen!" I apologized for the hundredth time. He nodded and kissed my face softly. "I want to stay the little brother." I mumbled. "And I want to stay the big brother." Ryley smiled.