Enemy Smokes

Family Juuls part 3

Zack's pov

That was weird, why would Ryley need to talk to Wayne? Why would Ryley be calling my house at all? I shrugged it off and handed the phone over, going back to the table to do my homework. The call couldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes before Wayne hung up. "What did he want?" I asked, not looking up from my math problems.

"I need you to go grab your brother." He said plainly. "Okay." I shrugged, leaving the room to go do as told.

"Hey, Wayne wants you!" I said, knocking on his door. I hear Seth grumbled from inside before throwing the door open. "What did you do, dipshit?" He huffed. "It wasn't me." I defended. "It's always you." He snarks, shoving me out of the way and going into the kitchen.

I stomped behind him, taking my spot back at the table.

"I'm going to go check your room. If I'm going to find anything, tell me now." Wayne said dangerously, glaring at Seth.

"Wha- Why?" Seth stuttered.

"Last chance."

"Dresser." Is all he replied.

"Good choice." Wayne nods, heading down the hall and into his room.

"Shit, I'm dead." He groaned, dropping his head on the table.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Are you dumb? The vape. Your stupid friends snitched." Seth said angrily.

My stomach dropped to my toes, and the bedroom door opened.

Wayne comes back into the kitchen, putting what he found down in front of my brother. Three of the same vapes he had given Oliver.

"Did you know about this?" He pointed at me sternly. I nodded.

"Shorts." He ordered, making Seth groan again.

"Me too?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, you too. Go." He snapped.

We both pushed away from the table and headed down the hall, Seth smacking me upside the head when we were out of eye sight. "Me too." He mocks. "Shut up." I glared, going into my room.

I dug through my dresser for a moment, seeing Seth doing the same across the hall. Our rooms were directly across from each other's, and he was taking the opportunity to give me the death stare and any other rude gestures he could think of.

I huffed and flipped him off, quickly changing into the demanded shorts.

I finished first and waited, I was not going out there alone. "What?" Seth asked, watching me wait in the hallway. "I don't want to go alone." I mumbled, afraid he'd make fun of me.

"Yeah, well.. fine." He sighed and shucked his jeans off. He changed and walked out of his room, grabbing my wrist and
dragging me behind him.

I grumbled about how I was coming, and he didn't have to pull me, just to be ignored.

When we made it back into the kitchen, my books were stacked, and the belt was lying on the table, Wayne standing next to it.

I whined, and Seth elbowed me in the side.

"Well, come here." Wayne scolded, making us practically trip over each other to obey.

Once we were standing in front of him, he picked the belt up and gestured for us to bend over, making my face hot.

"Really? Together?" Seth complained loudly.

"Yes."

He groaned and placed his hands down heavily, almost smacking the table.