Audience

Ryley has never spanked me in front of anyone, maybe our mom when I was little but that's different. He has swatted me in front of people before, but never took me over his knee. I prefer it that way, when it's just us and I don't have to worry about being embarrassed or getting judged, and I can act like as big of a baby as I want.

He doesn't swat me in front of people very often, but it's always embarrassing.

Today wasn't any different.

••••••••••

It was Dani's birthday. She was turning 19, a year younger than Ryley.

Of course Ryley is throwing a mini party at the house, it is his girlfriend's birthday after all. He told me I could invite Ian over so I wouldn't be bored, but no one else because we don't have room. A lot of people are coming. Me, Ryley, Ian, Dani, Andy, Connor, and Ryley's other friend Reese. Wow.

"Come here and help clean the table off." Ryley huffed after I ignored him twice because I was on the phone with Ian. "I'm coming in a minute Ryley." I rolled my eyes. "Now or the phone is mine and you can stay in your room all night, I'm not asking you again." He threatened. I grumbled out a goodbye to Ian and shoved my phone in my pocket, actually going to help now. 

An hour or so later and people started to get here. I said hi to everyone gave Dani a hug when she got here. "Woah why do you have this? Birthday spankings!" Reese laughs, holding up the paddle. My face goes red and I look at Ryley for help. "Put that back, unless you're volunteering as a pinata." Ryley smiles, rising an eyebrow. Resse replaces the paddle then goes to sit on the couch. Everyone is quiet for a second, then they all start laughing. "I thought you were serious for a second man." Reese laughs. "I was." Ryley said with a straight face, before laughing again. I laugh at how scared Reese looked. "What are you giggling at?" Reese asks, poking my tummy to mess with me. I flinch back at the sudden touch before answering, "I can't tell what's funnier. Your face when you found out he's joking, or the face you're gonna have when you find out he's not." Ryley smirks and Connor chokes on his drink. "Yeah don't mess with the baby, Ryley will have your ass mounted to the wall." Andy laughed.

I shrugged the conversation off and went to open the door, since Ian texted me that's he's here. "Hey Ollie." He smiled, giving me a hug. "Hi." I smiled. "Let's go upstairs to my room." I suggested and started walking in that direction. "Hey squirt where you going?" Ryley asked from the couch. "To my room, we're gonna watch a movie or something." I shrugged. "You don't want to socialize with our guests?" Ryley asked, using his 'make the right choice' tone. "Wasn't planning on it, but I can." I mumbled. Ryley shot me a warning look and waited for me to change my answer. "Its not a big deal babe, let him go he'll join us later." Dani smiled and winked at me. "Fine, don't go in my room you hear me?" Ryley sighed. "I know." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. Little did he know that's exactly where I was planning on going.

"Ollie, Ryley said one thing. Not to go in his room, and here we are, in his room!" Ian hissed while I pushed the door open. I had Ian hold the cat, in hopes of her not alerting Ryley of our whereabouts. "I know, I know. But calm down, he's busy. He'll never know we're in here and besides I'm only grabbing one thing and then we can leave." I sighed, digging through Ryley's desk drawers. "Damn it." I mumbled when I didn't see what I was looking for. I huffed and moved over to his dresser. "What are you looking for?" Ian asked nervously. "If I tell you than you won't help me get away with this." I mumbled and pulled open the second drawer. Where is it?

"Just tell me what it is." Ian sighed. "Fine, but don't snitch on me. I'm, uh, looking for my vape." I mumbled the last word. "Oliver!" Ian scolded. It actually took me back, he's never called me that before. I turned to look at him in shock before shaking off his angry face to keep digging in the third drawer. "I knew you'd be mad." I pouted. "Of course I'm mad! I thought you quit three months ago! Ryley called my dad, remember? I got spanked last time for not telling." He complained angrily. "And I'm sorry about that, I told Ryley you had nothing to do with it." I sighed, feeling guilty. "I was so close to getting the belt last time. I really don't want to do this again." Ian panicked. "I won't make you help, just please don't rat me out." I begged, hoping he wouldn't snitch. "Alright, okay. I won't." He sighed. "Thank you." I smiled and gave him a hug. "Yeah whatever." He sighed and jokingly rolled his eyes, hugging me back. I went back to searching. I opened his closet door and looked on his shelves. I found it tucked in the corner. "Yes!" I celebrated and grabbed Ian, pulling him out of the room. He yelped and dropped the cat, following me out. "Wait." I stopped and turned, closing the door.