Party Animals

A/N: This chapter has their dad, in honor of 100k reads! Both boys will be spanked. I am changing their ages as well, Ryley is 16 and Ollie is 13.

Ryley's pov age 16

"Can I borrow the car?" I ask casually one night at dinner. "What do you need my car for?" Dad questioned back. "Well, some friends wanted to hang out, and I thought it would be easier than asking for a ride." I shrugged. "Who, what, where, and when?" He asked. "My friends from school. You know Andy, Connor, and a few others. I don't know what we're doing yet. All I know is we're going to Connor's. And tonight." I answered. "No. Now, if you want to tell me what you're actually doing, I'll reconsider. But you will not lie to me at my own table." He raised an eyebrow. I heard Ollie snicker next to me and turned to shoot him a look. "I'm not lying, Dad. I told you what I know." I sighed.

"So there's going to be no drugs, no alcohol, and no party. Is that what you're telling me?" He asked, listing on his fingers. "Yes, sir." I nodded. "Okay, you can go." He nods. "But take your brother with you."

Ollie busted out in a laugh while my mouth dropped open. "What? But, Dad!" I complained. "No. If it's going to be a completely normal, appropriate hang out, then Oliver should be able to go." He cocked an eyebrow, almost daring me to out myself. "Fine. You're right, he can come." I sighed.

"This is a terrible idea." Mama chuckled.

•••

"Get dressed, let's go." I mumbled, walking into Oliver's room. He laid his book down in surprise, glancing at me. "Oh, you're serious?" He asked in a laugh. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I'm serious. You're not ruining this for me. So get up and get dressed." I huffed. "Where are we even going?" He questioned, getting off his bed. "I told you. Connor's." I mumbled. "No. That's what you told Daddy. Where are we actually going?" He asked, pulling a hoodie over his head. "Just- don't worry about it, okay? We're going to Connor's." I said harshly. The less he knows, the better.

~~~
"Don't kill me." Oliver sighs, dramatically tightening his seat belt. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes, starting the car.
~~~
"Wow, shocker. We're not at Connor's." Oliver deadpans. "Just stay close and keep your mouth shut." I huffed, getting out of the car. He follows suit, and we walk up to the house, the house hosting the biggest party of the year. "How did you even get invited to this?" Ollie asks in awe at how many people are here. "I have friends." I muttered, pulling him in front of me to guide us through the crowd.

"Hey!" Connor yells when he sees us. I smile and push my way over to him. "Hey, man." I smiled, sitting down next to him on the floor. "Oh yeah, no, I'm fine. Just leave me to fight through the crowd of people a foot taller than me." Ollie mumbles angrily, sitting a little ways away. "Stop being dramatic. You were right behind me." I rolled my eyes, taking the beer Connor handed me. "Yeah, I was, several feet behind you." He scoffs.

Eventually, more people from our group start to show up. Andy, Reese, Dani, Jason, Jaz. Soon, our corner of the floor gets very crowded. "Can we go?" Oliver groans. "Come on, kid, we're having fun." Reese laughs, bumping shoulders with him. "You guys are. I'm not." He mumbled. "Why not?" Dani smiles at him. "It's way past curfew." He pauses, "for BOTH of us. And we've been here forever."

"What do you mean past curfew? What time is it?" I ask, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

3 missed calls - Dad

1:30 am

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me it was this late?!" I yelled. "I tried. You were too busy making googling eyes at Dani to pay attention." Oliver scoffs.

I pull him off the floor by his hoodie. "Woah!" Andy yells, pulling me back. I'm not in my right mind, but when my baby brother flinched, I dropped my fist.