Minor inconvenience pt 2

Ian's pov age 15

Why am I still friends with him at this point? That's my only thought as I rushed out of the door and into my dad's car. I'm being picked up from another sleepover because of one of his dumb plans.

Couldn't say I wasn't worried when I saw the tears in his eyes and how anxious he got the second the clock said 2:00. I would have stayed longer if he wanted me too, but I knew he didn't. He didn't want me there, of course not. I wouldn't want someone there when I was getting spanked either. Besides, I stopped worrying when Ryley immediately knew what was wrong. I didn't need to be there.

I sighed as I opened the door, throwing my stuff in before settling down in the passenger's seat. "Hey dad." I mumbled. "Hi bub." He greeted. Does he not know? Did Ryley not tell him yet?

"Did you have fun with Ollie?" He asked after the awkward silence. "Yeah." I mumbled. Ryley please call, don't make me tell him myself. "That's good, surprised you came home this early. Did something happen?" He asked, glancing at me at the stop sign. "Just tired." I smiled. It wasn't a lie. "Okay, well let's get you home and then you can lay down." He said gently. I nodded, leaning my head on the window.

•••

Rrrriiinnnggg
Rrrriiinnnggg
Rrrriiinnnggg

We just pulled into the house when dad's phone started to ring. He fished it out of his pocket and rose and eyebrow at the caller ID. "Ryley?" He questioned, pressing the green button.

"Hello?" He answered. "That's not good, alright lay it on me what did my boy do? Really? You've got to be kidding me. No, no, thank you for calling. Mmhmm I'm going to skin him. Alright, you too. Buh-bye." He said into the phone. I tried to ignore the conversation but it's kinda hard when you know exactly what they're talking about.

"Do I need to tell you what that phone call was about?" Dad asked sternly. "No sir." I mumbled, looking down at my hands. "Want to explain yourself, Ian Patrick?" He scolded. "Nothing really to say, dad. 'Cept I'm sorry." I sighed. "I really don't think you are. You not telling me yourself tells me plenty. Go put your bag down and wait for me in my room." He scolds. His room? Why his room?

I went inside and threw my bag in my room, going to his after. I have a bad feeling about this. He didn't tell me what to do once I got here, just to wait for him. So I sat on his bed and waited.

When he finally came in he looked at me hard, and pointed to the corner. I went. I don't care how old I am, when he looks at me like that, I listen.

Ian's Dad's pov

I walk into my room, immediately sending my son to the corner, happy to see him obey. I am so shocked and disappointed in him right now. A party? Drinking? Are you serious?

I'm more furious that he didn't admit it himself, I'm sick of Ryley having to tell me what my son's up to.

I shake my head, I can't be too mad at him. I snuck out to my fair share of teenage bullshit too, and I certainly wasn't jumping to tell my father either. Though when I got caught, I learned. And I am planning on teaching my son the same lesson.

I glance at him, making sure his back is still turned before I go over to closet, removing a belt. I take it back over to the bed and set it down, bracing myself for the worst before I tell him to turn around.

"Turn around Ian." I order.

Ian's pov

What is he doing? I can hear him moving around behind me, but I won't dare turn to see.