Summer Shenanigans

Hello my loves! I have a few requests and decided to write one! I am sick so bare with the slow updates and I hope you enjoy! This was requested by my lovely reader @Agneta_z

♡♡♡♡♡

Summer vacation was always my favorite time of year, Ryley is out of school for the summer semester and I'm on break as well. I get to spend more time with my big brother and he isn't as stressed out. Which means I can get away with a lot more.

"Oliver if you want your friends to come over than you need to get this room clean and the dishes done." Ryley scolded, leaning against my door. "I know, i heard you." I mumbled and put my phone down. He rolled his eyes at my attitude and moves for me to pass him, not without planting a hard swat on my backside. "Ow." I complained and covered my butt, running downstairs before he could spank me again.

See? I would usually not get away with talking to him like that. Even if I think that is completely ridiculous and he shouldn't be so strict, he disagrees. So I'm happy he's more relaxed.

I quickly load the dishwasher and run back to my room to clean it. Which just consists of making my bed and throwing away my trash.

*Riiiiinnnng*
*Riiiiinnng*

O: hello?
I: hey its me! Zack just got here so we're waiting for Trey's mom to drop him off then my dad will take us over!!
O: awesome! Hang on

"Ryley!" I called from my room, pulling my phone away from my mouth. "Don't yell at me come here." He yelled back from his room. I sighed with his hypocritical comment but walked down the hall. "Ian said they're waiting for Trey and then they'd be here." I smiled, poking my head in his door. "Is that him on the phone?" Ryley asks, gesturing to my phone in my hand. "Yeah." I nodded. "Let me talk to his dad." Ryley said, reaching out for my phone.

O: Ryley wants to talk to your dad

"Here." I sighed, handing it over.

"Hey bud, let me talk to your dad for a minute." Ryley smiled into the phone. "Yes sir, hi yes I'm doing good how are you? That's great to hear, he's been good. She's doing good as well, I'll tell her you said hi. When are you bringing the boys over? Yes sir. Alright see you soon." Ryley said and handed my phone back to me.

I turned to leave but he called me back. "I didn't say you could yet." He scolded lightly and pulled me back towards him. "Sorry." I mumbled, embarrassed because I could hear Ian on the phone. "He said that they are on their way now, I wanted to remind you that just because you're having friends over doesn't mean you get to act like you have no sense. The rules are still in place and I'm not scared to bust your butt in front of your friends. Got me?" He scolded, looking me in the eyes. "Yes sir." I whimpered, knowing he was serious about spanking me. "Alright go wait downstairs for your friends and I'll be there in a minute." He said and ruffled my hair.

O: I'll see you in a minute.
I: why are you groaning, do you not want us to come anymore?
O: no I'm groaning because you heard him
I: its alright Ollie, I got the same speech from my dad before we left the house. And they were already at my house! Don't be embarrassed
O: that's rough, thanks Ian
I: yeah its alright, we're pulling in now *Ian Patrick remeber what i said about behaving yourself, you're a guest in their home. Don't give Ryley any trouble.* Yes I know, I won't

End call

I opened the door to greet my friends, watching as Ian waved to his dad. They all had bags so I opened the screen door for them. "Hurry before the cat gets out." I laughed, noticing Drizzy by my feet. "I forgot you had a cat." Zack laughs and bends down to pet her. I smiled and jokingly hit Ian with the door like I was going to close it on him. "Hey rude!" He laughs and pushes my arm.