You're not my father

Ryley has always been the father figure in my life. Being raised by just my mom was difficult so he took over being that role model for me. My grandparents were around when I was smaller, but they moved back to Florida when I was six. Ryley was only fifteen when he started to get more responsibility over me. It was small at first, watching me while mama was out, making my lunch for school, walking me home from the bus, the basic big brother stuff. As we got older, he was given more trust from mama and started to take over disciplining me. He had spanked me before then, but when I was around 10 he was the main disciplinarian.

That brings us to now. I'm twelve years old, I live with my older brother who spanks me when I act up.

I miss just having a big brother. We would play, fight, talk, he would tell me about 'big kid' things. Now he's just like a dad. It's always rules, respect, and obedience. When I step out of line its spankings, grounding, and scolding. I think sometimes he forgets he's my brother and not my dad.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Stoooop, 's too early to be awake." I groan and try to roll away from the hand on my shoulder. "Come on Oliver, get up now." Ryley scolded, since I kept wiggling further under the blankets. "Don't need to go to the stupid doctor, 'm not sick!" I whined. He let out a deep breath and pulled my blanket off me. "I told you, its a yearly check-up, up now." He huffed, angrier at seeing me shuffle away from him. I made the rookie mistake of laying on my tummy. SWAT! "Hey! That hurt, jerk!" I yelled, more awake now since he swatted me. He rolled his eyes at my anger and picked me up out of the bed. "Clothes on your body." He ordered, putting me down on my feet. "I'm wearing clothes." I mumbled angrily. "You're not wearing pants, and if you don't straighten up you might wish you were." Ryley threatened. "You're mean." I huffed but went to my dresser and picked out clothes for the day. He laughed at my comment and ruffled my hair. "Quit!" I yelped as his hand swatted my butt again.

••••

"Did you make your bed?" Ryley asked once he saw me downstairs. "Yeah." I mumbled sleepily. "Excuse me?" He scolded from the kitchen, where he was making breakfast. He had turned to look at me and i could tell he was being serious. "I said yes, why are you so serious this morning?" I huffed. "I expect a respectful answer Oliver." He said sharply. "Yes sir I made my bed." I answered, not liking the warning look on his face. He nodded, seeming satisfied with my response. "Why did I have to answer with 'sir' am I in trouble for something?" I asked, genuinely curious, and now a little worried. "No, you should always answer respectfully when talking to an adult. You know this." He sighed and put a plate of eggs and toast in front of me.

"Yeah I know, but you're being so strict this morning and I didn't do anything wrong." I said a bit upset at this treatment. "You should have gotten up when I told you too." He shrugged. "That's what this is about? I'm not a morning person, you know this. Why are you acting so weird about it now?" I asked, probably less respectfully than I should. "I'm not being 'weird' Oliver." He scrunched his nose in confusion. "Yes you are. You've only called me Oliver all day, not Ollie or squirt, not even any other nickname. You've scolded me and swatted me twice already." I huffed annoyed that he didn't see the problem. "You've been grumpy all morning, besides what do you want me to call you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't know. Something other than Oliver, you usually only call me that when I'm about to be in trouble." I mumbled, embarrassed because of that question. Call me Ollie, squirt, baby, honey, babyboy, just ANYTHING other than my name.

"Alright weirdo finish your breakfast or we're going to be late." He smiled. "Even that is better than Oliver." I smiled and started eating again.

••••

"Shoes." Ryley ordered when I finished eating. "I'm going, I'm going. Hold your horses." I mumbled and went to grab my shoes. He swatted me when I walked past him. "Stop doing that!' I complained angrily. "Stop being disrespectful and I will." He glared. "I'm not being disrespectful! You're turning everything into a big deal as if you're trying to get me in trouble! I'm not doing anything wrong Ryley." I huffed. "Who are you talking to like that?" He asked coldly. "You." I snapped. Ryley grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the couch, pushing down on my back so I had to bend over. "Stop it, I didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled. Ryley didn't respond to my yelling, instead he started spanking me over my jeans.