Into the Woods

Oliver's pov age 12

We're going camping!

Ryley's friends have been bugging him for weeks over this trip. Even Dani had to help convince him.

Once he agreed, he sat me down and told me that even though this is a trip, I had to behave myself. And that he'll still spank me if I act up, all the boring stuff.  Then it was time for some convincing of my own.

"Can Ian come?" I asked. "We're leaving tomorrow, it's a little late to be inviting another person, Ollie." He sighed. "But his dad won't care! We'll be good. And I'm gonna be so bored just hanging around with your friends for three days." I whined. "Fine. Call him and let him know he can come. And then I want to talk to his dad." Ryley sighed, folding shirts into a duffle bag. I nodded and left the room to call Ian.

One phone call later, and Ian was in!

•••

It was the morning of the trip, and Ian's dad had just dropped him off. But he surprisingly came inside as well. "Ollie, is your brother around here somewhere?" Mr. Thompson asked. "Right here." Ryley smiled, popping his head around the corner from the laundry room. "Ah, I just wanted to thank you for bringing Ian." His dad smiled, reaching out for Ryley's hand to shake once he entered the room. Ryley smiled and gripped his hand. "It's no problem."

"I'd hope so. I already talked to Ian. If he is a problem, you have full permission to set him straight." Mr. Thompson says seriously. Ryley's eyes widened before he collected himself and nodded. "I'm sure he won't be a problem."

•••

We were packed into the small camper that Andy had rented for the weekend, and I was getting restless.

"When are we gonna be there?" I asked. "Oliver. You've asked me three times in the last three minutes." Ryley scolded. "Twenty minutes, honey." Dani smiles. "Okay." I sighed.

As promised, 20 minutes later, we pulled into the campsite. The older boys started to unpack our things and me and Ian were told to stay out of the way. The seats in the camper folded down into a bed, which is where Dani and Jaz were sleeping, Dani's friend. The older boys brought tents, including one for me and Ian. Although I had a suspicion, we'd be right next to Ryley.

The campsite was nice, there were a few tables scattered around and a lake to swim in. They had the spots you could rent spaced out enough for privacy, so we didn't have to worry about other people. There are a set of public bathrooms, too, which eased my fear of peeing in a bush.

Before I could even think about running off, Ryley called both me and Ian over. "Captain buzzkill ready to bust some ass already?" Andy laughed, hauling a rolled up tent out of the back of Connor's truck. "Shut up." Ryley laughed.

"Look, I want us all to have fun, alright? Which means I want no trouble, got me?" He asked seriously. "Yes, sir." I nodded, Ian copying me. "Thank you. That means no wandering away, staying on the campground, not going to lake without an adult, and without asking me. I don't want to be a hardass anymore than you do, and I know I've never spanked you before, and I hope to keep it that way." Ryley said gently. "Me too." Ian mumbled. "So be good boys and have fun." Ryley smiled, pulling us both into a hug.

He let us go with a ruffle to both of our hair and a playful swat to my butt. I pretended to pout because he didn't swat Ian too.

"Oliver! Come help the big boys!" Connor yells, struggling with Andy to pitch the big tent. "Kay!" I yelled, dragging Ian behind me.

•••

It was starting to get dark.

"Come with me!" I begged. I had to pee but was too scared to take the short walk in the dark by myself. "Fine, but hurry." Ian groans.