Hate You

Oliver's pov age 14

SOME STRONG LANGUAGE

I've never hated my brother this much.

Earlier:

"Stop smacking my ass!" I groaned, shoving Ian away from me. I had gotten spanked yesterday, and my friends think it's so funny to keep smacking me. "Sorry." He laughs. "What did you do again?" Trey smiled. "I gave him attitude in the car." I groaned, flopping down on my bed dramatically. They were all staying at my house tonight, and after hearing the hiss I made when I sat, they began their usual prying. "About what?" Ian questioned. "He was asking me for my phone password, and I wouldn't give it to him. I got mad and cussed at him." I mumbled over the conversation. "Yikes." Zack laughed. "Yeah. Yikes. Can we please talk about something else, I don't do this shit to you." I huffed. "Yeah, sorry." Ian mumbled.

"Oliver!" Ryley yelled from downstairs. "What did I do now?" I grumbled. "What?" I yelled back. I waited for a response, but none came, making me groan again. I got off the bed and headed for my door, telling my friends I'd be right back. I trudged down the stairs, Ryley waiting for me at the bottom.

"Yeah?" I asked, waiting for him to tell me what he needed. "Don't what me, first off." He said plainly. "Sorry." I mumbled. "I have to go pick Dani up from work. You all behave while I'm gone." He informed. "Alright, we will." I told him. "Good, I'll be right back." He said, pulling me into a quick hug. "Bye." I mumbled after he kissed my head. Ryley grabbed his keys and went out the door, warning me to "be good."

After his car goes down the street, I make my way back upstairs. "What did he want?" Trey asks. "Nothing. Just that he had to go pick up his girlfriend and for us to behave." I answered, going back to my bed.
•••

We decided to go watch a movie in the livingroom. We had barely started it when Ryley's car pulled up. "Ryley, I'm sure he has a reason." Dani said, walking in. My head snapped up when I heard her. What did I do?

Ryley, of course, ignores her and comes in the house madder than hell. He throws his keys onto the table and grabs the paddle off the wall, storming over to me. "Shit! What did I do?" I yell, jumping off the couch and running behind it. "Get over here, I'm not chasing you all over the fucking house." Ryley said harshly. "You're gonna have to unless you wanna tell me what I did before you decide to hit me!" I bit back, not moving from behind the couch. "Your fucking teacher called me asking to set up a meeting with me. You haven't been to his class in three days and I know I've been taking you every damn day." Ryley exploded. My heart dropped to my stomach. "You just told me yesterday that you did good on that test, so tell me how the hell you took it while skipping." He asked dangerously. "I- I didn't." I stuttered like an idiot. "No shit." He hissed. I was still frozen behind the couch, Ryley taking this to his advantage and snatching my arm.

"No! Are you fucking crazy?!" I yelled, trying to pull away. There are so many people here right now, maybe I deserve to get my ass fried but not with this many people in the room. I'm dragged over to the side of the couch and Ryley starts trying to push me down. "Move." I told Ian, realizing there is nothing I can do to stop it. Ian gives me a sad look before moving out of the way. I was almost in his lap.

"Quit pushing me around, I'm bending." I grumbled. I sigh and unceremoniously plop myself over the arm of the couch. "Please go away." I mumbled, not really talking to anyone specific. Of course, no one leaves the room. I hate this, they're all just standing there, gawking at me.

Not standing really, Trey and Zack are on the other side of the couch. This is humiliating.

WHACK!

"Damnit! Not that hard!" I yelled. I wasn't ready and now Ryley has taken it upon himself to light my ass ablaze.