Family Juuls pt 2

Ian's Dad's pov

After I got off the phone with Ryley I was livid. Not my son, I don't believe it. "Ian Patrick here now!" I yelled angrily. I heard panicked footsteps from upstairs before Ian came running.

Ian's pov

"Ian Patrick here now!" Dad angrily yells from downstairs. I don't know what I did but it has to be bad. I stumbled out of the bed and rushed out of my room. "Yes?" I asked nervously. "I just got off the phone with Ryley." He said sternly. "Ryley?" I parroted, confused. "Yes, and do you know what he told me?" He asked coldly. "N-no?" I stutter, trying to figure out what I did. "He told me that he had caught Oliver vaping, and that when he questioned him that he was told this happened at Zack's house. Not only did you know about this and not tell anyone but you were involved in it." He scolded harshly. "I- but I didn't do anything!" I whined. "Did you or did you not encourage Oliver to use it?" He asked sternly. I whimpered and nodded my head. "But only because he wasn't breathing! It wasn't my idea!" I whined sadly.

"Why didn't you tell anyone? You should have told Ryley, or at least me." Dad scolded. "I-I don't know. I didn't want him to get in trouble." I mumbled.

Ian's Dad's pov

I don't know what to say at this point. I never thought Ian would be involved in anything like this. He didn't tell me and acted like everything was fine when I picked him up the next day. It's been a month.

"You didn't say anything at all this whole time. You acted like everything was fine when I picked you up and lied when I asked you if anything happened. You already know the consequences for lying." I scolded my son. I could see the tears about to start from the mention of getting a spanking.

He opened his mouth but I cut him off. "No, no words. Right now I want you in your room and in a corner. Do you understand me?" I reprimanded. He tearfully nodded and ran back up the stairs.

I need to do something more severe for this punishment. He needs to learn that hiding things like this isn't okay. Especially not when someone's health is at risk. I never thought the day would come but I think this warrants the belt.

Ian's pov

I went to my room and stood in the corner like I was told. I don't think he's ever been this mad at me before. I know I should have told him sooner but I was scared! And I didn't want to get Ollie in trouble. Or Zack for that matter.

He's taking a while to come up here. I hate standing in the corner it makes me feel guilty and small.

I really didn't want Ollie to do it, but he wasn't breathing right and I freaked out. No one else knew what to do! I hate myself for letting him use it, I hate that I didn't say anything when he told me he was still using it, and I hate Zack for giving it to him in the first place. Why did I let him do it for so long?

I'm a horrible friend. Horrible friend. Horribl-

"Ian."

Ian's Dad's pov

"Ian." No answer I can tell he's thinking really hard about something, probably blaming himself.

"Ian." I try again, this time getting a small jump from my son. He whips around to look at me and I've never seen my baby look so broken. His eyes were swollen with tears and his nose was red from him wiping it. "Come here." I sighed, opening my arms for my son.

Ian's pov

"Come here."

As soon as I heard those words I crashed into my dad's lap. I let him hold me and rub my hair while I cried. I felt so horrible.