Don't reach back

I always try to dodge the swats. I fail every time, but I do try. I'm just not very good at it but I guess that's a good thing. Ryley says its "disrespectful" and I should "accept the punishment." I agree to some extent, maybe it is disrespectful to refuse a spanking or something, but I can't help moving! I try to stay still most of the time when I am actually getting a spanking but when he just swats me of course I'm going to move! I have to stay as still as possible when I get paddled because he could accidentally hit my back or my legs. Knowing my brother even though it would be my own fault, he'd feel guilty for weeks.

I am always trying to be good for my brother. I do as I'm told, most of the time, and I try not to have an attitude but its not easy.

"Oliver." Ryley sighs after the third time I asked to go to Trey's house. "I'd stop asking if you would answer me." I huffed, annoyed that he was mad at me. "If I didn't answer I'd assume you would take that as a no and stop asking me." He said sharply. "Well how was I supposed to know that? I'm not a mind reader!" I said angrily. "Do not raise your voice at me." Ryley scolded. "Ok sorry." I mumbled. "Come here." He said, standing up from the couch. He had that look on his face, the look when he's done with my attitude. I whined but walked around the couch to stand in front of him. I couldn't say the swat was unexpected but I was not happy about receiving it. "Ouch!" I yelped, and threw my hand back to cover my backside. "Move your hand." Ryley said harshly. I shook my head and kept my hand there. "Oliver move your hand." He scolded. "N-no I'm sorry." I whined. "Oliver you were only going to get two more but if you don't move your hand now then I'll put you over my knee and tan your backside." Ryley threatened. Deciding that two swats were better than a spanking, I reluctantly moved my hand. SWAT! SWAT! "Ah!" I yelped. Those were harder than the first one!

"Knock it off." He scolded and let go of my arm. I nodded and whimpered at the stinging from the swats. I grumpily walked to my room and laid on my bed. "He didn't have to spank me so hard." I whined to myself. I usually don't check the "damage" inflicted onto my backside but I had to have a mark from those. I went into the bathroom and took a peek at my assaulted cheeks and they were slightly red. "Could be worse." I mumbled. I've never had bruises, the most that there's ever been has been a handprint or an overall red. I am grateful for that, he's always been careful not to hurt me.

I walked back to my room and laid on the bed, just in time for Ryley to knock at my door. "Come in." I answered. "I'm sorry if I swatted you too hard squirt." Ryley apologized after he picked me up to sit me on his lap. "No I'm sorry for being bratty." I mumbled into his chest. I didn't realize I was upset about not getting a hug until he cuddled me. I don't like being a baby but I want to be comforted. I laid my head on his shoulder and made a sound of content. "You sure you're alright baby?" He asked gently. "Yeah I'm fine, just wanted a hug." I answered. I huffed out a laugh when he squeezed me closer to him. My laugh only got louder when he started to tickle my sides. "B-bubby!" I squealed, trying to push his evil fingers away. He smiled at me and stopped the tickle attack. "I love you baby." He said gently, kissing my head. "Love you too." I smiled.

Our little moment didn't last forever. I was back to being the annoying little brother pretty quickly.

"Bubby I'm bored." I complained. "Sorry squirt, don't know what to tell ya." Ryley shrugged. "Can I go to Trey's?" I smiled up at him. "Didn't we just go over this?" He asked sternly, raising his eyebrow at me. I pouted and crossed my arms. "That wasn't a rhetorical question Ollie." He stated. "Yes." I huffed annoyed. "Then why are you asking again? Better yet, why do you still have an attitude?" Ryley rambled angrily. I just shrugged, not wanting to answer him. "Oliver, this is the last time I'm going to say this. Straighten up before you get a spanking." Ryley ordered. Slightly intimidated by his threat i responded, "Yes sir."