The Grand Feast

💥The Grand Feast 💥

Chapter 3

Erza fell asleep that night and dream about the kingdom falling apart and her knights and herself dying . She awoke sweating and shaking she looked around and signed . "Another nightmare .." She said . There was not one day where she could sleep in peace or awake from a nightmare she never understood why .. When she was back at that horrible castle she slept way better than at this beautiful castle that she calls her home maybe it's because she had jellal and felt safe in his arms but now that she's doesn't have him she awakes frighten . " I wonder where you are jellal " erza said . 9 years without seeing him and yet she still can't get over him he's always in the back of her mind . She got up to go get a drink of water it was still night . " Couldn't sleep ?" she jumped and turned it was gray . "Ahh you startle me gray .." She said . He came close and tucked her scarlet hair behind her . "I too couldn't sleep .." Gray said . Gray was like a brother to her he was always there for her they were always messing with each other when they were knights but now he treats her too royal . " Come on gray lets go back how we were you know messing with each other when we were knight you don't have to treat me so highly " erza said . He shook his head . "No , now that you are a princess it's my duty to protect you so you shall not get hurt " he said . " Oh gray you work to much " erza said . "Isn't that how you were ?"he said . She stopped he was right she was always so serious and never played around when she was a knight she took her job seriously just like he did . "To be honest .. I like this erza way better than the knight one sure I looked up to you and I always though you were so strong and till this day still do but this erza brings out the best in you " gray said . Erza nodded . "But yet the real erza is still not awaken " gray said . Erza looked at him . "What do you mean ?" she said . "I know your heart trapped itself and is not showing the real you .. Your in there and you have to come out only then will you be able to seek true happiness " gray said . "No gray their is no true happiness in the real world and we just have to open our eyes now before it's to late and get ... Hurt " erza said . "Has someone hurt you in the past ?" gray said . Erza stopped and jellal came in mind . "No " she lied . " I just open my eyes and realize I shouldn't open my heart to anyone because once they Leave my heart will be the one whom suffers " erza said and with that she went back to bed and fell asleep . The next morning she woke up and order her servants to prepare The carriage and everything for they'll be leaving tonight for the Grand feast . Her maids prepare a hot shower and once it was ready they called erza she got in and bathe herself making sure she was clean . Her servants where making her a dress to wear for tonight's feast because tonight was gonna be one night to remember .

Jellal looked out the window once more . "So your a princess now ... Hmm I wonder what will happen when we meet ?" jellal said . He heard a knock at his door . "Come in " he said . "Prince jellal your suit is ready .." His servant said she was trembling . All his workers feared him and he knew it he loved how they worship and adored him and he knew they were scare cause he had the upper hand but once he was king everything would change . He got up and went to the servant . He touched her neck . "Has anyone told you how lovely you are " he said and eyed her she stuttered with pleasure he love to make them feel like that . "Get to work " he said leaving her unsatisfied . He hurry out all he ever did was play with his servants and treated them bad he never once felt love for anyone the only person he ever love was his dear Erza but that was years ago and this is now he has not the slightest feeling for her well that's what he thinks but his heart knows deep down their something in their longing for something but what might it be he doesn't not yet know he walked out the room and to the dressing room where they fit him in his suit he wore a black suit with a blue shirt under and his black tie and he wore his crown and her long cape . He looked at himself and smirked he knew once he got there all the ladies would look he was indeed a handsome man and he knew it . He called his knights . "Simon and Wally y'all shall come with me to this feast " he said they nodded . "Lets go " he said they got in the carriage and drove of the the Heartifila Kingdom .
He arrived and a red carpet was their . Lots of people where their applauding and cheering for him he waved and he enter the kingdom with his knights . Their he saw the other kingdoms . The Kingdom of Sabertooth , the King is Sting and his queen yukio he came with his Knight Rogue . The kingdom of Strauss the queen is Mira and the Prince and princess are Elfman and Lisannna . The kingdom Of Orasion seis , the king is Midnight and queen angel and his knights Cobra and racer . The kingdom of Blue Pegasus their is the king Ichiya and three prince Hibiki , ren , eve . The kingdom of Lamia Scale the king Lyon and his knights Dogman and sherry . The Kingdom of Mermaid heel the queen Kagura and her knights milliana and arana . The Kingdom of Alberona king Gildarts and princess Cana . all where there except The Kingdom of scarlet . Jellal signed .