Another Lie

🔲Another Lie 🔳

Chapter 11

It's been 2 weeks erza and jellal got a little closer but she still dont fully trust him . His time his running out to make erza fall for him and with gray getting in the way it's harder for jellal.
Erza was sitting on a swing looking up and the sky. she sat their thinking if she made the right choice Of giving a chance to jellal .She felt her swing being pushed She turned behind to meet two emerald eyes , jellal was the one pushing it from behind "What are you doing ?" erza sais "Though you need help pushing the swing " jellal said . " I know how to swing myself " erza said swinging . Jellal chuckled . "What ?" erza said . "Some times you act so immature " jellal said . "So your saying I act like a kid ?" erza said she was swinging to high and next thing you know she flew off her swing . Jellal ran trying to catch her and he did but they fell rolling and finally stopped . They looked at each other . "To me your not a child you a beautiful attractive woman who I can't seem to keep my eyes off " jellal said . Erza blushed and turned to look away leaving her neck wide open and jellal leaned down and kissed it he looked at her . "Erza I - "erza the queen Mira has a message for you ' Natsu said . Erza gently pushed jellal away and stood up and walked away . Jellal hit the floor."Dammit two more weeks and I still haven't manage one thing all because that lousy knight .. " jellal said . Gray seemed to ruin everything for him he was always getting in the way he would have accomplish his goal but he interfered . He walked inside and saw gray and erza talking gray turned his way and shot him a glare ." If you don't mind this is personal so you should leave " gray said . "You shall not tell me what to do you are not the ruler of this palace are you ? no so be a good little pet and keep your mouth shut " jellal said " I don't listen to people like you "gray snapped back . "People like me ? haven't you looked at yourself your just a knight I'm a prince so treat me with respect " jellal said . "I don't respect those who hurt erza " gray said . Those words repeated In jellal head .

"What do you want ?" jellal said . "Is that a way to talk to your king ?" the king said . "Ill talk to you the way you should be talk to " jellal said . "With respect " the king said . "I don't respect those who hurt erza " jellal said . "Is that what's this is about ? just forget about it " the king said . "What if someone was to make the queen bleed and she would no longer smile ?" gray said . "Ill send them to be killed " the king . "That why I want you dead " gray said . "But what can you do your just a knight and I'm the king praised and adored by everyone that's something you'll never get or ever feel no one will listen to you I can hurt your little girlfriend and there's nothing you can do " the King said . "As long as I'm here I wouldn't let you lay a hand on her even if it cost me my head " jellal said .

"You know nothing "Jellal said . He tried walking away . " I do I know you cause her pain , you caused her not to smile , to cause her not to love and or the reason to blame for her pain !" gray said . " Shut up " jellal said he was holding it in . "What because you know it's true ? or because your not a man to accept the fact that your to blame for everything " gray said jellal turned and swung at him and punched him making him fly . "Gray !" erza said . Gray wiped the blood of his face and got up and charged at him with his sword . "Gray stop it !" erza said . Gray sword was just inches away from jellal throat . "Go on isnt this what you wanted to do since the begin? I'm letting you go on do it !" jellal said. "Gray stop it !" erza said . That's when gray swung . But all you heard was the clang of swords gray eyes widen when he saw erza with a sword blocking gray sword from hitting jellal . "Enough !" erza said . "Erza how can you defend this man after all he's done to you !" gray said . Erz a looked down she knew why it was because she loved him as losing him would be a great sadness in her heart . "Enough no more " erza and with that she walked away . "Erza ..." Jellal said he looked at her . " I won't let you hurt her anymore " gray said he also walked away . He knew it erza still loves him but with gray around he won't let him be near erza there was just one thing to do . Jellal called one of his knights . "Yes sir " he said . "I need a favor "

That night gray was guarding outside the castle . He walked around back in forth guarding it that's when he heard a sound he quickly took out his sword and turn towards the sound he didnt see anything that's when he turned back an saw a figure . "Who's there !" he said pointing the sword he squinted his eye straying to make out of his figure his eyes widen when the moonlight finally showed its face . "You ? what are you- that's when gray was hit from behind and he black out . "take him far away from this kingdom make sure he's somewhere where he won't find his way back "

The next morning erza was looking all over for gray that's when she saw jellal . "Jellal !" she said lifting her gown to run to him. "Do you know where gray so at ?" erza said . Jellal looked down . "What's wrong why are you making that face ?" erza said . He looked at her and held out a sword erza gasps the sword belong to gray . "Where gray what happen !" erza said .
"Gray .. Dead .." Jellal said . Erza mouth open wide and she covered it with her hands and she shook her head . "No your lying please tell me your lying !" erza said . "I'm sorry erza " he said . Erza fell to the floor on her knees . Jellal knees down next to her and embraced her she first tried to push him away but in the end she let him as she poured her sadness into his chest . "If getting rid of gray is the only way to win erza love then it shall be down "

-----
Sorry it was short ill try to make a long one tomorrow !