My Happiness is Gone

🔸My Happiness Is Gone 🔸

Chapter 16

Erza and gray arrived home. Erza ran in her room and shut the door. "how .. Why .. I don't understand .. I gave him everything " erza said she went to the restroom and turned on the shower and took a shower trying to take away the feeling of jellal touch but she couldnt she felt his hand on her body she still felt the kisses he gave her the hugs and love making everything she couldnt wash it away. She got out the shower and put her bra and panties on she then looked at herself in the mirror and saw all the love marks and finger prints he left her everything. Tears rolled down her cheek . She started to hit the mirror again and again until she hit it with all she got until it broken into a million pieces citing her wrist and hands but she still kept hitting it. The pain she was feeling while hitting the broken mirror was nothing compare to the pain her heart was feeling. She grabbed a vase and smashed it on the floor she was so mad she started throwing stuff. "I HATE YOU JELLAL I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I WISH I NEVER MEET YOU !"erza said .

Gray heard screaming as rushed into the room where he saw erza her arms where full of blood the mirror was broken everything was a mess and she still kept doing it. "STOP IT ERZA !" gray said he ran to her grabbing her . "Let me go let me go !" erza said tears falling from her eyes . "No I won't let you keep hurting yourself !"gray said . Erza looked up at him tears falling . "Can't you see .. I'm already hurting ." Erza said she fell to the floor on her knees crying . Gray kneeled down with her. "I gave him everything gray ... Everything " erza said . "But you didn't give him yourself .. Did you ?" gray said. Erza looked at him and got up an lifted her hair in a ponytail revealing her body . Gray eyes widen he saw all the hickeys and finger prints . More tears fell down Erza face . Gray grew angry he wanted to just run to jellal and kill him but right now erza needs him. He went to her and hugged her. "It's okay erza .. I'm here " gray said erza cried into his chest. After a while erza finally fell asleep and gray picked her up and Carried her into the another room and placed her on the bed. He watched her sleep gracefully but you could still see the stains of the tears she cried and the fresh cuts that will soon turn into scars . "Why do you do this to yourself erza ... Can't you see it hurts me to see you like this ?" gray said . " Don't you know ... How much I love you ?" gray said he looked at her . "But you'll never know because your in love with him .. Why would he do that to you .. Doesn't he love you ?" gray said . He caressed her cheek and tucked he run and left . "Gray !" he turned it was Natsu . "What's up ?" he said . "Man I sure missed fighting with you " Natsu said . "Yeah " gray said . "You never told me what happen ?"Natsu said . "It all has to do with .. Jellal " gray said anger replaced his softness . Gray told him everything . "I knew it I had a bad feeling about him I told erza I really told her " Natsu said . "But she's too in love with him " gray said . "I know .." Natsu said .

Jellal look out the window . "Jellal?" he turned . It was his old servant angus ."Didnt I tell everyone to leave me alone " jellal said turning back . "I'm worried about you " she said . "I'm fine " jellal said . " That's a lie I know you and erza well and I know y'all are dying inside " angus said . "What do you know you know nothing about me " jellal said. "Your right but I know when someone's in love " angus said . Jellal stopped "you love her don't you boy " she said . He looked away . "Why'd you let her go ?" she said . "I did it for her .. Not me , if it was for me i would have kept her close to me and never let her go even if she was gonna suffer but i did it for her .. so she wouldnt feel pain anymore " jellal said . "What do you mean ?" angus said . "You probably heard what happen and why I went there " jellal said . "I did but is it true ?" angus said. "It's all true " jellal said . "I went there to get her to fall in love with me so we can marry and i become king and finally rule the whole throne and also rule scarlet throne and I went to get the crown of king Makarov and the book so I can take it to his son .. But instead of me getting her to fall in love .... I was the one to fall first .. I truly fell in love once again and I tried to fight away these feelings but I couldn't so I let them be but one knight got in the way he was the one erza was falling for , so I sent him away far far away and told her he die and she believe me and each day i was there an helped her and i grew more and more in love and she finally fell for me .. and when a man and woman are in love ..they do things .. we made love but that night i realize what i was doing i was hurting her and when she knew my lies she would hate me so i left like a coward .. I didnt think she come chase me but she did and I pushed her away telling her to leave right when I was about to send her away the knight I send away came .. And he revealed all my lies .. I swear when I saw the tears fall I felt my heart shattered she asked me if it was true and I couldn't deny it anymore she asked me if I loved her .. And I had to lie to get her to leave so I said no and know she hates me ... I lost her "jellal said . "Why why would you want to hurt my dear erza like that why would you do such horrible things ?" angus said . "Because I'm a monster !" jellal said . "I have nothing but a bad heart my soul is consumed by darkness I'm nothing but a vicious man with blood in his hands .. " Jellal . "But what about the old jellal you were so kind you and erza y'all loved each other " angus said . "That's was then and this is now the old jellal is dead and if you knew what happen and if you knew what I did to erza you also understand why it would be best for her to be far away from me she deserves a man who'll love her and care for her .. Not me ill only hurt her and bring her pain " jellal said . "But I - " jellal cut her off . "You heard enough now leave " jellal said. "But I can't leave you like "I SAID GO !" jellal said throwing a vase she backed away . "Leave me alone I'm meant to be alone " jellal said . "As you wish my prince " Angus said and she walk towards the door . "I hope you find happiness .. One day " Angus softly whispered and left . Jellal looked down and towards the window. " My happiness was Erza .. But now .. My happiness is gone .. "