Once Upon A Dream

🌌Once Upon A Dream 🌌

Chapter 17

"Erza !" jellal said. He was walking around In the woods . "Erza!" he said she wasn't responding but he knew she was here he saw her and that guy crash here. He was panicking. That's when he heard groans. He quickly took out his sword . "Who's there !" he said spinning around but nothing that's when far in the corner he saw someone laying down. It seem like a man figure he squinted his eyes . raven hair . "Gray !" he said he ran towards him. he ducked down. Gray was injured . "Gray what happen !" jellal said . Gray open his eyes . "You " he said . He pushed him away with the last strength he had. "what are you talking about !" jellal said . "You did this "gray said . "Because of you they took erza " gray said . "What ?!? where's erza what are you talking about where's erza !" jellal said. "They have her all because of you if erza dies your the one to blame " gray said .
"Who is they ! who took erza ! " Jellal said . Gray mouth the name . Jellal eyes open wide . "ERZAAAAAAA!!!"

Jella woke up Just a dream .He breath in and out gasping for air each second as if he was a fish out of the sea. He looked around. "Shes okay I know she has to be okay .." jellal said. He laid his head on the pillow once more tossing and turning not being able to sleep because he was worried sick about her. It's been a month since he last seen her but yet he still remember her face the day he broke her heart once again . "I can't sleep not knowing if she's okay " jellal said he got dress and put a cape on it was a cold windy night but he didn't care he had to know if she was alright.

Jellal rode to her castle in a carriage and told his servant to stop the carriage and wait for him here. He got out walking the rest of the way to erza castle. All he Could think about was erza and was she okay. He quickly took the path he did went he use to go into erza room. He hid Lots of time so they wouldn't catch him.
"If you ever come near erza castle I swear I cut your head off and feed it to the wolves" that when jellal remember gray threat . He stopped should he go on with this. He shook his head . "No I have to know she's okay " jellal said . he quickly sneaked thru the garden and that's when he looked for the biggest balcony which is erza. He then saw it and jump on the wall climbing up making sure no one saw him thy when he reached the balcony. He climbed up it was still fully night the sun wouldn't rise until 6 more hours. Jellal looked thru the door she was sound asleep. "she's okay I should go now " jellal said. but he couldn't he wanted to just hug her and never let her go. he placed his hand on the door knob. He quickly pulled it away "no no no jellal turn around " jellal said . He turned fighting with what his mind wanted and what his heart wanted. he turned to look back. "Just a little bit wouldn't hurt ?" jellal said . But what he didnt know was it would. He turned the door knob and opened it slowly he creeped In. That's when the floor creak he stop he knew he would be caught. erza just grunted and twisted and turned his way. jellal exhale he was close . He went towards her . Her hair was in her face . Jellal sat down and removed her scarlet hair from her face and caressed her cheek . she started moving her face expression turned from calmed to scared she alway did have nightmares.
He then remember a song he use to sing with her when they were little to help the nightmares go away and he began to sing to her softly

"I know you, I walk with you once

upon a dream, I know you the gleam

In your eyes is so familiar, a gleam "

He looked at erza she seem to be more calm she looked more peaceful like that nightmare had gone away.

"Yet I know it's true that visions are

seldom all they seem but if I know

You I know what you'll do ..."

Erza was finally more relax and seem to be giving a little smile. Jellal smiled seeing her made his heart skip a beat she was so beautiful how could he ever hurt her . That when he remember all the pain he cause her it's better to leave now before he gets more attached but the thing is he already his attached. he signed and made his way thru the door.

"You'll love me at once the way you

did once upon a dream ..."

That when he heard the bed move he turned erza woke up . Erza turned.

Erza was having a nightmare it was horrible she couldn't wake up no matter how hard she tried but all of a sudden she felt a presence and that nightmare began to disappeared but it still remain at the same time it was peaceful but then scary. She then felt fear again scared but that's when she heard singing .

"I know you I walked with you once

Upon a dream I know you the gleam

in Your eyes is so familiar, a gleam "

She recognize that song and she also recognize that voice but she couldn't remember who it was ?

"Yet I know it true that visions are

seldom all they seem but if I know you

I know what you'll do .."

All of a sudden all her fears and all the nightmares started to fade away. she closed her eyes for a second hearing the voice once more and open them. she was in a field it was filled with beautiful flowers all kinds of them their was a sight summer breeze with the sun shining beautiful and the sky blue as ever with white puffy clouds. "what is this place ?" erza said.

"You'll love me at once .... The way

you did once upon a dream ..."

That's when she saw her and jellal as kids running in the fields holding hands they were smiling. That's when she recognized the voice . " Jellal "
She woke up and heard creaking and turned . The balcony door was open the curtains were flowing softly from the wind she stood up and step outside her balcony greeted by a chilly breeze. She remember the song and smiled.

You could hear the painful cries all the way from the top of the tower everyone's was asleep except erza and jellal . Erza was holding her erza and jellal holding her. "It's alright erza try to get some sleep " jellal said assuring her everything was alright but she really knew it wasn't. "I can't jellal the sad screams of the propel crying out o pain and help keep me up I can't sleep knowing someone getting killed as we speak " erza said . Jellal looked down he knew she was right that when he though of something . "Erza remember your favorite movie ?" jellal said . "Sleeping beauty ?" erza said . "Yeah " jellal said "what about to ?" erza said . "Do you remember the song ?" jellal said . "Kind of .. " Erza said . Jellal stood up and pulled erza towards him. He took a hold of both her hands . "Jellal what are you doing !"erza said . "Follow my lead " jellal said . Erza looked down at his feet . That's when they began to dance .

"I know you I dance with you once

upon a dream, I know you that gleam

in your eyes is so familiar a gleam "

Jellal sang erza laughed. He looked at erza it was then her turn she giggled softly and them began to sing.

"Yet I know it's true that visions are

Seldom all they seem but if I know you

I know what you'll do .."

That's when jellal spinned erza and they bumped into each other so close and they smiled at each other and danced faster and they both sang

"You'll love me at once ... The way you

Did once upon a dream "

They continue dancing and singing all their fears and worried went away it was like if it was only them two in the world and nothing could go wrong and they would never fell pain

Erza opened her eyes. " you'll love me at once , they way you did once upon a dream .." Erza softly sang . She signed and gave a sad smiled how could he have forgotten all they been thru and all the love they had did all that disappear from his heart ? it didnt for her it was like a fresh memories. a month not seeing him but yet she felt like it was forever and it hurt she felt as if his presence had been here .. "I'm just going crazy .. That all .. " Erza said . She looks up at the stars. " but I guess you'll never love me not even in my dreams ..." Erza said she signed and turned and walked inside and shut the door.

__________

So sorry I haven't updated on this book but here's a short little chapter hope y'all like !!