Another Encounter

🔱Another Encounter 🔱

Chapter 6
Jellal played with the necklace in his hand and he laid in the bed that was provide for him . "You shall try to forget me scarlet ?" he began to laugh . "I don't think you can't your heart will always love me even if you try to deny it .. ill try to win you and that's when everything else will fall together and then my true plans will come true " he said . That's when his knight Simon came in . "My Prince " he said as he bowed . "Have you done what I have asked ?" jellal said not bothering looking up . "Yes my prince it has been fulfilled " Knight Simon said . "Very well that's is all you have for me ?" jellal said . " Are you talking about Princess scarlet your Grace ?" Simon said . "Yes I want to know where she is at " jellal said . "She might be in the castle Gardens as we speak " Simon said . "Well then ill be back " jellal said . He walked out and into the garden . He then arrived and their she was she had a golden gown and her hair was up and she was looking at the roses . He picked a rosé out and walked to her

Erza was looking at the roses reminiscing when a rosé was shown in front her face . " Lovely just like you "
Erza turned . It was jellal she looked at him . She grabbed the rosé and looked at it . She threw the rosé at him . "I don't want your roses or your compliments " erza said and turned to walk away . He grabbed her pulling her close to him . Her chest bumped into his . Her chest popping out Turning jellal on . Erza struggled in his grip . "Unhand me !" erza said but he didnt . She struggled and he lifted her chin up so she can look at him . They stared at each other . "Cant you see I want to be with you ?" jellal said as he leaned down to her neck smelling her . "Can't you leave me alone !" erza said she tried to remove herself from him but he was to strong he was holding her he began to kiss her neck an then licking it . Erza felt disgusted but at the same time pleasure . "Stop .." She whimpered . He began sucking on it . She was letting herself and that's when she realized she was falling for his tricks . "Stop!" erza said but he didnt . "Unhand the princess!" Someone pushed jellal out the way . "Gray !" erza said . Gray quickly stood in front of erza and his pointed his sword at him . "You can't hurt me I am a prince " jellal said . " I shall hurt anyone who messes with my princess " gray said looking at him deadly . Jellal simply laughed . " I shall be back erza " jellal said and left . That's when he left . Gray turned . Erza was looking down holding herself . "Are you alright my princess ?" gray said trying to touch her but she moved away . "I-I'm fine " erza said . "Who is that guy do you know him ?"gray said . Erza looked down "Do you know him ?" Those words repeated in her head . " I don't know anymore " erza said . She use to know jellal but now she doesn't know what he has become he's a totally mystery that is better left unsolved but her heart says different it wants to know the real him it wants to find and help the old him and it wants to love him . Erza went to the restroom and looked into the mirror and sure enough their was a hickey . She got mad and hit the mirror making it break . "I HATE YOU JELLAL!" erza yelled . She was mad at him and herself . She had the will to push him away but she didnt she let him all because she still loves him .

Jellal was furious . "Stupid Knight getting in my way but watch this wont stay like this for long " jellal said . He walked around and then stop when he saw erza rush into the restroom . The door was open slightly . Jellal peeked . He saw as erza removed her hair to look at her neck and their was a hickey . He smirked that meant to owned her . She hit the mirror breaking it he could tell she was mad . "I HATE YOU JELLAL !" erza said . Jellal felt a pain in his heart but he shook it away . He began to turn to walk away he was confused he came here for one thing but his heart wanted her .

Everyone meet in the meeting room . They were all mad and arguing and talking . Thats when Princess Lucy came and grabbed the mic . "I know y'all are all mad .." She said . "Dam right were all made we have duty and our kingdoms to attend we can't stay here knowing the killers on the lose and we'll e the next to die !" king Sting said . "I agree I can't risk my daughter dying it me " king gildarts said . They began to argue again . "I know I know .. I have made the decision to let y'all all go home but if I find out one of y'all or your knights did it our kingdoms will go at war " Lucy said . Everyone gasped . "My servants will pack your things into the carriages , That is all " Lucy said and stepped out and left . "Lucy !" Natsu said but he stopped and turned to look at erza . Erza nodded and he ran after her . Gray looked at erza . "Do you know who could have done it ?" gray said . Erza looked down . "I fear to think of the person who did it " erza said . Erza looked around and spotted jellal . She feared it might have been him and he is the killer that is among all of them . Her carriage was ready and she was ready to get on . "Gray go find Natsu for me " erza said . "As you wish my princess " gray said an scurried away . Erza was about to get on the carriage. " Will I ever see you again ?" she turned and jellal was their . "Never " erza said . "You cant avoid me any longer you know your hearts destined to be with mine " jellal said . " I don't care what destiny wants for me it's not what I want .. " Erza said . "Are you sure ? I know that's not what your heart says " jellal said . It was true her heart did want him but she couldn't let him think that . "No , and I don't ever want to see you anymore " erza said. "oh you'll see me soon my scarlet .. Sooner than you think " jellal said and went off . Erza got on her carriage and though about what he said . "What could he possibly have meant ?" erza said she shook the though away . She got on the carriage. Gray came with Natsu . Natsu looked sad . "What's wrong Natsu ?" erza said . "For these pass few days I fell in love with Lucy .. And now she's broken and I don't want to leave her ..." Natsu said . Erza remember how she was with Jellal . "Go Natsu " erza said . "What's ?" Natsu said . "Go be with Lucy she needs you right now when she gets better come back " erza said . "My Princess I can't do that to you "Natsu said . "Go i have other guards " erza said . "Thanks my grace !" Natsu said . "Natsu !" erza said Natsu turned . "Don't get attached to much .." Erza said . "Why ?" Natsu said . "Trust me just don't it'll only hurt you " erza said and with that her and gray got in and headed to their kingdom . "Why did you tell Natsu that my princess , were you once attached ?" gray said . Erza looked out the window . Gray didnt have to ask her again he got his answer . "I won't let no one hurt you " gray said . "They already have .." Erza said and with that no one mores were said during the rest of the way .

______
Sorry it was short ill try to make a longer on tomorrow !