The color of your hair

Chapter 38

"You are hereby under arrest" the police man stepped up the whole army surrounding them. "What why! What had Jellal done?" Natsu said stepping up. "For turning in the sacred book to King Ivan and for all the destruction of the kingdom of Scarlet but not only that but other kingdoms that were affected and for killing King Jude father of Princess Lucy and not only that but for killing the King and queen of tower of heaven " the police said. Jellal stayed quite. "No you can't that was the past and it's not his fault about my kingdom getting ruined and he didn't kill King Jude I know he didn't and - "it's alright Erza .." Jellal said. "No it's not alright, you can't take him" Erza said. "If you refuse to come there shall be great consequences" the police said. "I won't refuse" jellal said walking towards theme "no jellal you .. Can't" Erza said. "It's the only way to repent for my sins I have to Erza after all the things I've done to you and so many more I deserve it" jellal said and went to them they put hand cuff on him. "No" Erza mumbled. Looking at them take him. Natsu looked at her everyone of her army there "please don't take him!" Erza said. "You're not taking him!!" Natsu yelled charging at them and so did the rest. Fighting them off as Erza stood there. Natsu kicked the army off and yelled to jellal. "Jellal come back with us you have to be with us if not Erza-chan will be sad!" Natsu said. Jellal looked at him and then looked at Erza. Erza just stood there looking down "They can't take him ..." Erza said quietly. She began to remember there little memories.

Erza watched as He got the Crown . "I announce Sir Knight Jellal Fernandez as our prince and when he Marry's or has a son he becomes king " they said . Erza watched with rage and sadness and her dear lover got crown prince but only for his dirty work . An evil smile played his lips as he turned and his eyes meet her erza could only watch as the people clapped and honor him when he didnt deserve this she did not know why he would become like this or be like this but he did and it hurt it . As he walked down he looked at her and came close to her and grabbed her neck . "Don't you dare say a word or your dead " he said . And released her . She grabbed her neck her dear friend never had laid hands on her but he did and it hurt her he was not the person she knew he turned into someone far much greater and worser his pride had taken over him . She watched as he greeted the people and laughed with them but once and awhile shot dirty looks at her now that he was prince she was sure he was going to forget her and that broke her heart .

She walked to her room no longer wanting to see this anymore . She changed into her black night gown and went to sleep . Later that evening she heard her door begin opened she looked up it was jellal . "Jellal want are you doing here get out !" erza said . But he stayed . "Oh erza I've been dying to be with you " jellal said he got on her and began to kiss her . "Get off me !" erza said kicking and squirming . But he remained and then when she punched him off and she took out we sword . "Don't you dare touch me !" erza said . "What's wrong I though you loved me " jellal said. " I do but not what you become This isn't the man I know ! now get out and I swear I won't hold back " erza said . "Do it then " jellal said . He walked to erza she began to shake  . "I knew it you couldn't even hurt me if you tried " jellal said . Jellal took her sword and cut himself . "What are you doing !" erza said he fell to the floor . "HELP HELP SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME !" jellal said . The guards rushed in . "Your majesty what's wrong " the said "that's woman she tried to kill me seize her and throw her in the dugeon and torture her till she bleeds !" jellal said . "What I did no such thing he did it himself you have to believe me !" erza said . They grabbed her taking her out . "Jellal you have to stop this !" erza said looking back at him . "Jellal !" erza said and called out to him . All she saw was his smirk and the door slamming behind her "JELLLALL!!" And she never saw him again .

Those were the bad memories but there are far more good than bad. Erza was about it say something fight back but she saw her Natsu and her army fighting for her all because she was sad and was going to lose Jellal. "Arrest them all!!" The police said. No matter how much she loves Jellal she knew what she had to do. "Stop!" Erza said everything and everyone was silent looking at her. Erza never though she would say this but the words that were going to come out for her mouth crushed her heart. "Take him" Erza said. A little tear slipping down her face.

Jellal looked at her he knew she was doing the right thing. He turned and they walked him to the carriages but before he got in he stopped. "Scarlet" he said. Erza looked up he turned to look at her. "It was the color of you hair, that I could never forget" jellal said. Erza eyes widen and tears slipped down her face. Jellal gave a soft smiled and turned and started walking in the carriage. "Although our paths are different and there is distance even the longest paths tend to cross so no matter what I'll keep my head up because I know our paths will cross again" that's when the doors were shut and the army carried on and was no out of distance.

Jellal Fernandez " jellal said . "Wow that's hard to remember ! gonna make my tongue tied " Wally laughed . "Your name 'Wally Buchanan ' seems hard to remember too " jellal said .Everyone exchange last names to get to know each other since who knows how long they'll be stuck with each other .
"Erza how about you ? "asked Wally . "I am Erza , just plain erza " erza said . "That's kind of sad..." Wally said . Erza then felt to hands touching her hair "hey!" Erza said and turned to see Jellal with locks of her hair . "What ?" she said . "It's a pretty scarlet " jellal said . "Scarlet ?" erza said . "I know ! lets name you Erza Scarlet " jellal said . "Name you ? You don't just go around naming other people " Wally said . "Scarlet " erza said touching her hair . "Erza scarlet " she said and smiled to the sound of that . "Scarlet , the color of your hair that way , ill never forget " jellal said .

Erza stood there and that's when she fell to her knees. "JELLLLALLLLLL!!" She screamed tears streaming down her face.

-----------------
Sorry it took a while to update I hope y'all liked it and I'll try to update sooner