Lets do this

Chapter 33

Erza woke up she stretched her arms out and turn to Jellal side. She looked over and saw he wasn't there she sat up "Jellal??" She said she looked around the room. Her eyes widen "oh no" Erza said she sat up and grabbed her blanket covering her exposed body running to restroom to change into a oversize shirt she ran to the hall "where is jellal !!" Erza said to the servant "he's going to King rave .." The servant said "no no no !! What about gray !!" Erza said. "Him to " the servant said "Natsu !!" Erza said "him as well" she said. "No!!" Erza said "he left a letter for you princess" the servant said and gave it to her. Erza read it

"Dear Erza,

I know you said you wanted to come with me into battle but I couldn't let you, you mean so much to me I don't want nothing to happen to you, I know you said you'll be willing to die with me, but I shall not allow it Live Erza for the sake of it please understand I only want what's best for you I know maybe I might now make it but I'll die trying I just want you to know I love you and I'll always have you in my heart farewell Erza

Love, Jellal "

Erza eyes opened wide she dropped the letter and ran "Princess!" The servant said. Erza ran to the outside of the castle she looked around they truly were gone the tears began to fall as she fell to her knees "JELLLAAAALLLLL!!" Erza screamed.

Jellal rode on his black stallion to the kingdom he had felt bad for leaving Erza when he told her he would take her but he couldn't bare the sight of her getting hurt he had to do what was right. "I hope you can forgive me Erza" jellal said. They had arrived they faced the horrible tower. He looked back at his men they all knew this would either be there victory or the last battle they ever had. "Gray before we do this I want you to know .. In honor to have you fighting by my side" jellal said. " thank you" gray said. "Same to you Natsu" jellal said and Natsu nodded. "Gray if you survive this .. Please protect Erza with all your heart" jellal said. "I will .. But if you survive this promise me you'll make Erza happy" Gray said. "I will" Jellal nodded. Jellal looked forward he took a deep breath "CHARGE!" Jellal said. They all charged knocking down the castle door immediately the other Knights began to attack. Jellal sliced some head to get to the entrance he made his way in and hopped of his horse it was extremely quiet. He looked around that's when knights came out of no where. He tried fighting them off but there was to many of them that's when Natsu and Gray joined in "Go Jellal go find zeref we'll take it from here!" Gray said. Jellal nodded he ran up the stairs. Fighting the Knights that's got in his way. That's when he was pushed into another room. His back hit the wall fiercely. He groaned in pain his head had also hit the wall making him dizzy. "Why if it isn't Jellal" he looked up it was a guy with blackish purplish hair his tongue was dark purple and long like a snake his eyes formed like a snake. "Oh Erza really did have good taste you not bad looking at all might I say" he said. "Who are you?" Jellal said. "Why that hurt you don't know who I am? Did little Scarlet not tell you her tortures name?" He said. Jellal eyes widen.

"They .. Had me locked up, shackled in the dungeon, a guy name Kurohebi came he .. Would torture me and .. " She softly traced the bite marks on her skin. Erza eyes closed hard and the trembling began again.

Jellal tighten his fist and his eyes grew with hatred. "Kurohebi" he said. "I guess she has told you what did she tell you" he said. "You tortured her but guessing by your smirk you did something else didn't you.. What did you do to her!!" Jellal said standing up. "Why scarlet left the good parts out" Kurohebi said laughing "what did you do to her !!" Jellal said. " Why I got to touch her all over, all those bruised, hickeys, bite marks all because of me I got to touch all over her skin I played with her and pleasures her and I got to taste those lips of hers the things I did to her why I would do them again!" Kurohebi said. "You .. Touch her .." Jellal said. "Yes I did and I torture her till the blood came out why she even cried your name Jellal ! Jellal come save me !" Kurohebi said mocking Erza. It angered jellal. Jellal grabbed him by the neck pinning him to the wall "HOW DARE YOU LAID A HAND ON HER ILL MAKE YOU PAY ILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID NO ONE LAYS A HAND ON MY ERZA NO ONE !!" Jellal said. Jellal was about to kill him when flare came in "stop" she said. Jellal turned. "He isn't what your after .. You're after Zeref" Flare said. "Yes but he hurt Erza and he'll pay" Jellal said. "I know but you don't have time I'll handle him" flare said. Jellal dropped Kurohebi and began walking away. "Jellal .. Erza loves you" she said Jellal eyes widen. "The day I torture she was begin torture she called out to you .. And the day I torture her I told her you were evil but she still had hope in you .." Flare said.