A little visit

Chapter 8

Erza woke up and she stretched herself she looked around forgetting she was a princess . Erza signed she missed her knight days . It at least keep her busy from ever thinking of Jellal but know as a princess she dont have Alot of work and he's always on her mind . Erza got up and her maid came in with a gown it was a pinkish color with gold . She put it on an her tiny crown . She walked to the table and they served her food . That's when Her servants came rushing to her . "My princess ! my princess !" they said they all quarrel around her . "What's going on what has y'all all hype up ?" erza said . "Come outside come outside !" they said . They lead her outside and gray followed also curios. They opened the door an erza stepped out . She gasps as she looked around . Their was what look like 1000 of white roses in vases all over . "Who did this ?" erza said . "The messenger brought them " the servants said . Erza kneed down to touch them and smelled them they had such a lovely fragrance . That's when erza remember jellal . "Could he possibly have done this ?" Erza though . A smile spread on erza . Gray watched as she smiled . He had never seen her smile a little jealousy sparked in him but he felt happy that he got to see her smile which was one of a kind . She shook her head and stood up . "Take them back to whoever brought them " erza said . "But my princess " the servants said . "Please do what I ask " erza said and with that she left the gardens .

Jellal looked out his window just thinking Of her beauty . "My prince " the servant said . He turned . "The Princess has sent all the roses back " he said . "What ?" jellal said . "Take a look " the servant said . Jellal looked outside and all the white roses where being brought back . Jellal looked at them all . "I don't get it I remember she liked white roses .. " Jellal said. He then smirked "she's playing hard to get .. Oh scarlet as much as you think you can forget me , your heart belongs with me I will accomplish what I want I always get what I want in good way or in bad ways " jellal said he laughed . "Bruce prepare my things we are taking a trip " jellal said . "Where to my sir ? " His servant said . "To Scarlet Kingdom .." Jellal said .

Erza was on a bench sitting down reading the princess and the frog . She smiled when she got to some parts she remembered how jellal would always do voices and make her laugh . "They lived happily ever ..after " erza said she signed and closed the book . She isn't living happily ever after she remember that day well to jellal had promise one day they would he married and they would live happily ever after , but that day never did came . She sat down and looked at the sky . "Something troubling you erza ?" she looked down . "On hey gray and no .." Erza said . "Then why the long sign ?" he said . "I'm just tired that's it .." Erza said . "So you like the princess and the frog book ?" gray said . Erza looked down and blush for she was caught reading a little kids book . Gray chuckle . "Yeah .. It's kind of special .." Erza said . "Why is it so special ?" gray said . " A dear friend of mine use to read it .." Erza said . " Ahh memories .. They are always to be cherished " gray said . "I guess so " erza said but as much as she tried to cherish hers she couldn't because then the awful memories would begin . " Gray run to the market for me and buy this wine " erza said . "Alright " he said and that's when he got on his horse and rode off . Erza looked at the sky . "Oh Jellal what's have you become .." Erza said . She heard wheels screech . She quickly turned and that's when she saw a carriage but who did it belong to . Her guards quickly formed a circle around it and some guards stood by her side Incase they hurt her . She saw servants get out and knight they open the door and a foot step out an that's when it stepped out erza eyes widen . Blue aura hair , scarlet tattoo , emerald eyes and toothy smile . "Jellal"

---
Sorry it was short it's cause I'm busy but ill try to do a long chapter tomorrow .