The Vision

Chapter 35

Erza and Zeref rode down the hill the horse stopped the wagon went flying and so did Erza and Zeref. The wagon crashed and got destroyed. Erza fell on the floor and groaned. Zeref landed on the other side. Erza picked her head up she was so dizzy. She waited for her eyes to adjust when she saw the sword in the middle of them. She got up slowly her wounds stinging her but she made it she picked up his sword and pointed it at him "it's over Zeref " Erza said. Zeref lifted his head "I'm guessing you really don't know who I am" Zeref said that's when he kicked her away sending her flying that's when the sword flew from her hand and Zeref picked it up. "Oh Erza would've been easier if you just say yes to my proposal none of this wouldn't be happening but now your going to die !" Zeref said and aim down at her. Erza rolled over fast Zeref ended up stabbing the ground. Erza ran off. "No matter what you do you can't hide I'll destroy you and all your little friends !!" Zeref said. That's when his army surround Erza. "I guess that's as far as you'll go Titania I had fun while it lasted" Zeref said pointing his sword at her. Erza had no where to run nothing to do she looked down it worked before maybe it'll work again "jellal .. Please help me" Erza though. Nothing happens Zeref lifted his sword but that's when jellal came riding in his horse and sliced some of the guards down "you came !" Erza said. "I would never leave you alone" jellal said and have a smile. Erza grabbed one of the guards swords "I'll handle Zeref you handle the guards !" Jellal said and chased after Zeref.

Jellal hoped off his horse and faced Zeref. "You had everything you ever wanted a kingdom, power, a queen but yet you weren't satisfied?" Jellal said. "Of course not I don't settle for less I want more and more I won't be complete till I have what I want it's my dream !!" Zeref said. They attract he each other both swinging their swords they reflected and it made Zeref and Jellal bounce back. "Let's say you get what you want you have everything you want what will you do after?" Jellal said. "Hmm I don't know ill come up with something maybe kill for fun" Zeref said and smirked "you're a fucken monster!" Jellal said and they swing again and bounce back again. The wind blew softly. "I think it's time we use our full potential no more holding back" Jellal  said. "I hear you" Zeref  said. "Let's finish this once and for all" Jellal said.

Erza was fighting of the guards. "Something about this place .. It's so familiar .." Erza said. She swung her sword at two guards knocking them down. More came she jumped in the air and brought her sword down and finished them off. She saw jellal from very far away he was still fighting she Should go help she stopped her head was aching badly "what's wrong with me?" Erza said. She looked at the trees and the scenery "where have I seen this before ?" Erza said her head aching more and more. That's when it came to her.

she turned and saw everything around her was burning and there was trees in flames everywhere the grassy fields have now turn Into dirt. She fell to the floor she couldnt stand up she was weak its like she had been fighting or something she had not more energy. She looked at her arms they were all full of bruises and scars and cuts and fresh wounds she check all over herself and she was filled with bruises and cuts and scars she was bleeding all over. But how? not to long ago she was running to jellal where did he go ? She looked around jellal was no where. "Jellal where are you !" erza said no answered she called and called. "Erza!" she turned. It was him. he was standing up with his sword in his hand and he look like he had some cuts and bruises but noting to bad. "Jellal !" erza said happy she found him. "Erza " he said they both smiled at each other when all of a sudden a man comes running to him with a sword ready to attack. "JELLAL LOOK OUT !!" erza yelled. Jellal was to late as he turned the sword strikes down at him slashing his chest ripping of his skin. Erza eyes grew wide as she saw all the blood pour out of him. That's when jellal held himself and collapsed onto the ground and the man ran away. Erza eyes grew wide and tears started falling and that's when she reacted. "JELLLAAAAAAALLL!!!"

Erza eyes widen "don't tell me it's a vision ! No I have to save Jellal" Erza said but she stopped suddenly feeling dizzy "no keep it .. Together " Erza said trying to run but that's when she fell her vision was slowly fading "Must .. Save .. Jellal" Erza said and soon passed out.

Jellal and Zeref charged at each other fighting and swinging. "I'm done this ends NOW !!" Jellal said. They suddenly ran with full speed both jumping in the air raising there swords everything went still you could hear nothing around that's when everything went back to normal they both pulled away. That's when Zeref collapsed on the floor "you're dream ended a long time ago" jellal said he head himself with his sword he had did it he had defeated Zeref. Jellal turned and started walking to Erza she was far away and passed out on the ground. They had won.

Erza woke up she picked herself up slowly. she turned and saw everything around her was burning and there was trees in flames everywhere the grassy fields have now turn Into dirt. She fell to the floor she couldnt stand up she was weak, she had not more energy. She looked at her arms they were all full of bruises and scars and cuts and fresh wounds she check all over herself and she was filled with bruises and cuts and scars she was bleeding all over. That's when she remember "jellal "she said. She looked around jellal was no where. "Jellal where are you !" erza said no answered she called and called. "Erza!" she turned. It was him. he was standing up with his sword in his hand and he look like he had some cuts and bruises but noting to bad."Jellal !" erza said happy she found him. "Erza? we won Erza! we won!" he said they both smiled at each other. Erza smiled maybe the thing was wrong after all. "Erza" he said they looked at each other and both smiled when all of a sudden a man comes running to him with a sword ready to attack. "JELLAL LOOK OUT !!" erza yelled. Jellal was to late as he turned the sword strikes down at him slashing his chest ripping of his skin. Erza eyes grew wide as she saw all the blood pour out of him. That's when jellal held himself and collapsed onto the ground and the man ran away. Erza eyes grew wide and tears started falling and that's when she reacted. "JELLLAAAAAAALLL!!!"

____________

Another short chapter lol I'm trying to catch up since I left this stories for months and didn't write nothing. Anyway what will happen now !! I keep leaving y'all in cliff hangers lol well hoped y'all liked !!

- Alondra