Oh Memories Where You'd Go

Chapter 7

It's been a weeks since that encounter with jellal and that's the last she heard of them but seeing him and being near him brought so many feelings and memories back she though she erased . She wondered around her castle trying to think or something else but all that appear in her mind and in her heart was him . It's like his name is written in her heart and she can never get him out . She sign and walked to the library and searched for a book . That's when a book fell out . She went over there and retrieved it she was going to put it back but that's when she read the title and stop. She smiled because she remember clearly what this book was about .

"Jellal where are we going ?" erza said yawning . "Shh! you'll get us caught " jellal said . Erza was surprised for a kid he sure knew his way around the castle . He opened the door and enter to see a whole bunch of books . "Wow " erza said . Jellal quickly covered her mouth And made the shh sound and removed his hand "Sorry .." Erza said . "So why are we here ?" erza said . "Well since you said you couldn't sleep I though I read you a book that's how my mom would do when she get me to sleep " jellal said . Jellal dig thru the books and took one out . The Princess and the frog . Jellal and erza sat down . Jellal open the book and he read to erza . That's when it was close to the end . "The Princess lifted the frog up in her hand and held him close to her face and that's when she kissed him a yellow light started to shine from the frog and the princess let the frog down and stepped back and that's when the frog turned into a handsome prince and the got married and live happily ever after !" jellal said . Erza giggled she had enjoyed the book and spending alone time with jellal . "That's it jellal all I have to do is kiss a frog an he'll Become a prince !" erza said . "WHAT YOU CANT KISS ANYONE ELSE !" jellal he quickly covered his mouth . "Why not !" erza said . ".. Because I said so !" jellal said blushing and turning away . "But don't you see that's how we can get out jellal ill kiss the prince and marry him even if I didnt love him I would do it just to get your freedom " erza said . Jellal looked at her and smiled . "No erza I wouldn't want all the freedom in the word if I didnt have you by my side and plus I don't want you kissing any other boy " jellal said . "Why are you jealous jelly ?" erza teased . "I am not !" jellal said blushing red . That's when erza yawned . "Your tired huh ? looks like the story telling did work " jellal said . He picked up erza giving her a piggy back ride . "Goodnight Jelly sweet dreams ... " Erza said and fell asleep on his back .

Erza looked at the book and have a sad smile . She put it away and carried on doing what she was doing . Erza went to the gardens to find gray there . "Good evening my Princess" gray said . "What did I tell you gray ?" erza said . "Oh yeah sorry erza I'm just so use to it now and I don't see you as a knight anymore but a beautiful princess " gray said . "What so your saying I was ugly as a knight ?" erza said . "No no no ! it's just you didn't show your face or your beautiful hair as much as you do know " gray said . Erza laughed and sat with him . "So is your last name really scarlet or you just call yourself like that " gray said . "Well an old friend gave me the last name since I had none " erza said . "Who ?' gray said .

"Jellal Fernandez " jellal said . "Wow that's hard to remember ! gonna make my tongue tied " Wally laughed . "Your name 'Wally Buchanan ' seems hard to remember too " jellal said .Everyone exchange last names to get to know each other since who knows how long they'll be stuck with each other .
"Erza how about you ? "asked Wally . "I am Erza , just plain erza " erza said . "That's kind of sad..." Wally said . Erza then felt to hands touching her hair "hey!" Erza said and turned to see Jellal with locks of her hair . "What ?" she said . "It's a pretty scarlet " jellal said . "Scarlet ?" erza said . "I know ! lets name you Erza Scarlet " jellal said . "Name you ? You don't just go around naming other people " Wally said . "Scarlet " erza said touching her hair . "Erza scarlet " she said and smiled to the sound of that . "Scarlet , the color of your hair that way , ill never forget " jellal said .