Please Dont Leave

"JELLLAAAAAAALLLLL!!" Erza screamed. She ran to jellal. "JELLAL PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!!" Erza said. She shook him hard but he didn't wake up he made no movement what so ever he laid there not breathing. He was cold. "NO PLEASE NO GOD PLEASE DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME PLEASE NO !!" Erza said. She looked at his cold body that big slash opened. She caressed his cheek. She had to face it he was gone. "I'm sorry Jellal I'm sorry I couldn't save you ... I wish I could have told you how much I love you ..." Erza said her tears falling onto his face. "I wish there was some sort of way I could bring you back" Erza said she hugged him tighter than she ever did before she laid there next to him just hugging him. She began crying on his chest. She heard footsteps coming towards her she didn't care she didn't want to look up of her life was to be taken away from her she wouldn't care any longer she was ready to die. "Erza.." Her eyes widen as she recognized the voice she looked up tears still falling "flare" Erza said. "Oh no is he .." Flare didn't say the rest. Erza looked down "after all we've been thru after he finally realized the light within him ... He's gone .. He's really gone ... I'll never be able to see him again or tell him how much I love him" Erza said more tears came out her voice cracked she held him tighter. "You love him don't you .." Flare said. "More than myself .. He's the only man I ever loved .." Erza said. "I can tell by your eyes that your in love with him your love ... It's true something I have never seen before something that was never introduce in my life" flare said. Erza looked down " the thing I'll have to live with is knowing I could have saved him ... It was my fault he died" Erza said. "What do you mean?" Flare said. "Months ago I had a vision about him that's he would stand up and look at me and smile and a guy would come running thru and kill him, at first I merely though it was a dream or just some me hallucinating but then right  before his death I see it once more I though it was a vision a sign telling me what was going to happen I was going to tell him but I passed out from the exhaustion. I woke up and remember the vision but than I saw him fine and everything was fine and I though maybe it was all a mistake and so I kept my mouth shut and that's when everything I had seen in my vision began happening and that's when I saw the man coming and I realized than it wasn't a mistake I tried to call out to him but it was to late.." Erza said she began to cry. "It was all my fault he's dead because of me !!" Erza said crying. Flare looked at her and put a hand on her. "Erza .." She said. Erza looked up. "We can bring Jellal back " flare said. Erza eyes widen "what are you saying?" Erza said flare took off a necklace it was a red diamond necklace shaped like a heart. "When I was little my mother had given me this necklace she told me it was only to do good and to only use it when my heart no longer has darkness and when I'm finally free from all the hatred and darkness that was trapped in me I never knew what my mother had meant but I guess she somehow saw the future and knew I was going to become evil ... This diamond is suppose to take you back to the time you most want it to take you back And this is the moment I can finally use it well be able to bring back jellal with this" flare said. Erza eyes widen tears came out and a huge smile "thank you, thank you, thank you flare I don't know how I can ever repay you!" Erza said. "You already have .. You made me see the light in me you release me from the darkness and know I'm finally free I owe it to you Erza" flare said. Erza gave a soft smile "once this is over with I'll bring you back with me to my kingdom you can rule it with Me" Erza said. "That won't be necessary" flare said. "Why not?" Erza said. "The thing is .. The only way I can use the diamond if I turn in Myself and use it from me" flare said. "I .. I don't understand" Erza said. "In much simpler words once I take you back in time where you want to be .. My life gets taken from me and I disappear and leave the world" flare said. "Flare ... I can't do that to you I ..- it's alright this is the only way I can finally truly pay off for everything I've done and I want to do this Erza I want to do something good for once .. I want to make my mother proud" flare said tears falling Erza hugged flare "I will never forget you ..." Erza said "neither will i scarlet ... Neither will I .." Flare said and they both cried they pulled away. "Erza once you are brought back you do what you have to do get to it because this is the last chance you get and if you mess up you'll never be able to bring back Jellal good luck" flare said. "Thank you flare" Erza said. That's when flare summons a spell and place the diamond necklace next to her heart and a red light began to glow all over her he floor shook intensely. Flare screamed in pain taking it all in that's when a portable opened. "Go scarlet save Jellal !!" Flare. Erza nodded and smiled at flare "thanks for everything flare " Erza said and jumped in. "No Erza ... Thank you" flare said and with one last screamed what was left of flare body soon vanished.