The Kings Son

The Kings Son

Chapter 18

That when erza turned. Jellal quickly ran out the balcony door and climb on top of the balcony to a small window . He heard the bed and heard the floor creaking he looked down and saw erza was outside the balcony . She seemed to have a puzzle look on her face. She then gave a soft smile and began to sing. "You'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream " she sang and the gave a sad smile. Jellal eyes widen . "She heard me !" jellal though. he smiled she still had that lovely voice . "I'm going crazy .. That's all" erza said . She rest her chin on her hand for a while just looking down. She then looked up at the sky "But you'll never love me ... Not even in my dreams " she signed and then went imside and closed the door . jellal heart ache he cause her so much pain. After a few minutes he dropped down and onto the balcony again and then looked inside erza was sound asleep he smiled . "I'm just glad she okay .. " Jellal he then climbed of the balcony looking one last time at erza and them dropped down to the ground and ran out of their before he got caught after that he got into his carriage and drove away. The moment kept replaying in his mind but that's when the dream he had came into his mind it seem so real and everything is it a message ? he shook his head "erza will be alright she's a strong woman and I know gray will protect her and care for her .. Like I never could " jellal said .

The night turned to morning. erza woke up and yawned stretching . Surprisingly even if she woke up it the middle of the night she still got a good sleep, but she could have sworn someone was there she felt something and that voice it couldn't have came from her dreams she sign and got up and dressed up into a big greenish dress . She made her way downstairs . She didnt see anyone maybe they all had duty she when to the gardens and looked at the flowers . "BOO!" she felt to hands grabbed her from the waist and she screamed she turned it was gray he started laughing . "GRAY !" erza said and hit him in the Chest . "Sorry I just had to " gray said. Erza smiled "Nice to finally see you act like we use to and not call me your grace or your princess it starting to irritated me " erza said . "But isn't it fun not having to do work ?" gray said. "No I think being a knight keep my mind more occupied but now all the things I didn't want to think about seem to be the only thing that are in my mind " erza said . Erza looked at the sky . "You okay ?" gray said . Erza gave a smile . "I'm fine " erza said . "Their you got again .. Smiling to the world but holding the pain inside " gray said . He got close to erza . Erza started to blush he place his hand on her cheek. "Let me inside your mind .. Let me erase the pain " gray said . Erza stepped away . "I don't know " erza said . "I know you been hurt and trust me it's not easy but it's because you haven't been looking in the right places ... " Gray said . "What are you saying ? " Erza said . Gray got closer . "Erza ... I like you " gray said . Erza eyes open wide before she could respond gray lips were crashed into hers . Erza pushed him away . "I'm sorry gray .. It's not that I don't like you but .. I'm just not ready " erza said . Gray signed and smiled . "I understand " he said and turned to walk away . But erza ran to him and hugged him . "Thank you for always being there " erza said . Gray smiled and hugged back he kissed her forehead . "Ill always be there " gray said .

Jellal took care of all his duties that when their was a knock at his door . "Come in " he said not looking up signing paper work after paper work . "it's me your grace sho " sho said bowing . " Sho where have you been I haven't seen you since a week ?" jellal said . "Why do you remember your grace ?" he said . " Remember what ?" jellal said his attention fully on him now . "Remember what you told me about the book ?" sho said .

"So did you find where she keeps the book ?" sho asked jellal . "Yes " jellal said . "Why didnt you get it ?" sho said . "I couldn't do it anymore the pain I caused her was to much .. I couldn't go on with it " jellal said . "I see " sho said . "Now if you excuse me I have to go do these papers works " jellal said he started doing the paper work unaware what sho was telling him . "Do you want me to tell the son of king Makarov where the book is that way well get the land we wanted ?" sho said . "Mmhm" jellal said clearly not paying attention to what sho just said . "Alright my sir ill be back in a week " sho said .

"I told him" sho said . Jellal eyes grew wide "you did what !" jellal said now standing up from his chair . "He should be arriving at erza castle in just a few hours " sho said . "You idiot !" jellal said. He grew angry . "What did I do wrong " sho said backing away in fear. "You werent suppose to tell him !" jellal said . "But you said so my lord ?" sho said . "I wasnt paying attention !" jellal said . He was freaking out "what am I going to do I - that when he stop he felt like he lost all his oxygen "Erza!"

Erza and gray were in the garden talking . That's when their sirens went off . Their eyes were in full alert . "Gray what's going on ?"erza said . "I don't know !" gray said . That's when the ground began to shake and they heard noises up ahead . "Intruders are coming ! intruders !" erza and gray eyes widen . "Erza hurry lets get you to safety !" gray said that when they started running and once they got to the castle stairs . "SCARLET !" erza and gray turned . Erza eyes widen in fear . Raven tail the kingdom own by the kings son . "I'm here for my Book " he said . Erza knew this was the end if he got his hands on that book .

_______

Another short story just to make it even with my other story and ill try to update a long chapter tomorrow for this one and my other one anyway hope y'all like !