Mission Failed ..

Chapter 28

Everyone was ready they looked at Sho. He was on his horse ready to go. "Good Luck Sho" Natsu said. "Yeah good luck " gray said. "Remember the plan Sho " Simon said. Sho nodded Jellal stepped forward."Jellal I'm sorry for what I did I didn't mean it "Sho said. Jellal gave a soft smile " I know .. and im sorry i treated you so awfully after all we have been thru i shouldnt have threaten to kill you forgive me" jellal said . "No i deserve it i know you only did that because Erza-chan means the world to you .." Sho said. "Sho ... I know you can do this just be careful okay " Jellal said. "I promise and I promise ill bring nee-san back safely but if it doesn't work ... Promise me you'll protect nee-san and find Milliana and tell her I love her" Sho said. "I promise " jellal said. They shook hands and they looked at each other once more and he hit the horse and off it ran. Jellal looked at him remember all those years as kids an how him and erza would always protect him. "It never has changed has it " Simon said. "No..." Jellal said. They turned. "Alright guys be prepared because next week we will be joining in the fight Sho will give us the signal making sure erza and the book are safe and it's safe to enter and then we attack from what we agreed on" jellal said. "Alright lets sure hopes this works " Natsu said. "As long as he brings erza safe and sound I don't care if the plans doesn't work and we end up dying " gray said.

Erza was having trouble holding herself up she was so weak at this point and was seeing blurry from all the crying. She felt useless and disgusted with herself. She hated this they had her as a toy and she was undressed she didn't like it it felt awful. She was so use to wearing armor to protect her and now she feels unsafe and hopeless. She heard the door open and with steps but she heard yelling. "Stop it stop it" the voice said it sounded like a girl. They walked in front of her cell and she caught a glimpse of the girl and kurohebi. "Goodmorning my beloved scarlet " he said. "What are you gonna do to me !" the girl said. "Shut it!" he said. Erza eyes opened wide was he also gonna play with her as he did to her ? she felt bad for her but mostly anger. "don't hurt her !" erza said. "You are in so state to talk scarlet after all you are another victim" kurohebi
"Don't you dare touch her kurohebi" erza said. "Who said I was going to do that ?" he laughed. "I know you " erza said. "Then I guess you don't know me well enough " he said and grabbed his knife and cut her throat. "NOO!' erza screamed it was to late se watched all the blood pour out and watched as kurohebi threw her on the floor. "I was never gonna okay with her why would I knowing I have the most beautiful play you in the world you're the only one that interest me other girls ehh but you're different you're mine to bad I can't play with you today scarlet but don't worry your body won't go untouched" he said and laughed. Erza looked at the girl how heartless they truly were.

A day passed and Sho finally arrived and that's when all the guards pointing at him. They brought his to the king. "Jellal sent you huh ?" he said laughing. "No I escape I never really liked working with jellal I just lied he send me here to rescue erza but instead I want to work for you" sho said. "And what makes you think imma fall for this huh what if jellal told you to tell me all this?" he said. Sho smirked "you might as well believe it because I know all of jellal plan attacks and I'm willing to tell you them" sho said. Rave master eyes lit up. "Looks like jellal trusted the wrong person huh you're not so good after all okay then I accept " he said. " Sho took out makes and explained "you heard the boy block all south entrance and hid in the forest if you have to " Rave said. "Yes King Ivan !" a knight said. His eyes grew with fury and he grabbed his sword "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME IVAN !!" he said and he sliced his head off. He looked at the other knight "you are now captain of the knights and take this shit bag away" he said. The knight nodded and dragged the dead knight out of the room. "Where is princess Erza ?" sho said . "Why do you want to know ?" rave said . "Because I might help you make her squeal on how to open the book " sho said. Rave smirk grew. "You grow to impress me " rave said.