Stay

💖 Stay 💖

Chapter 12

Ever since that day erza found out gray was dead. It's been awful weeks of sadness but through those painful moments jellal suck by her side and was always there drawling erza closer and closer .

Jellal was walking by he heard crying he open the door slightly and saw erza hugging her knees and crying. It pained him to see her like this and knowing he was cause of it. It hurt him right in the chest knowing shes hurt and crying . but most if all it hurt him knowing she was crying for another man who wasnt him . It was clear to him now she just didnt love him anymore .He isn't even sure if he should go on with it. His heart is telling him stop don't go on with it but his mind always wins and makes him do what he does. But seeing erza know and feeling her pain he couldn't bare any longer making her suffer more what good was it to get rid of gray if he'll never get rid of the feelings she has for gray . He was about to walk away . "Jellal?" he turned back it was erza . " Oh sorry I just happen to past by here and saw you .. He couldn't finish the rest . "Crying .. Now you know how week I really am " erza said . "I don't think your weak I think you're the strongest girl I meet " he said . Erza just looked out the window "I don't think so all I ever do is cry and run away from my problems to be honest I don't even know who I am anymore .." Erza said . "I do " jellal said . She turned to look at him . "You Erza Scarlet the bravest knight in the world you strong and courageous and you have a loving heart " jellal said . "Don't you remember all the times you were brought down and defeated but you never gave up you stood tall and continue to fight " jellal said . "But that was then .. I'm weak .. That's all ill ever be" erza said tears falling down . Jellal wiped them away and embraced her . "I know your in their the strong erza I knew dont ever look at yourself so low " jellal said . Erza was shock she felt warm in his arms it's been so long since he ever hugged her she forgot it felt this good to be held by him . She laid her head on him "You miss him don't you .." Jellal said. erza nodded . "Erza .." Jellal said . "Yes?" she said . "Do you love gray ?" jellal said . It was silent . "I don't know .." Erza said . It felt like stabs in his heart because mostly I don't know means yes . Erza fell asleep in his arms "He's a good guy ... I guess you deserve him " jellal said it pain him to say that he came here for one thing but know he didnt know if he wanted it anymore . He placed her down slowly and got up he went to his knights . "Guys prepare my stuff ill be leaving in the morning " jellal said thy nodded the four weeks were up he just wanted to see if erza still loved him and he would have still stayed but no her heart no longer loved him and maybe it was time to leave her alone but first he needed to get what he came for and leave .

Erza woke up she remember falling asleep with jellal but where was he . She looked around his room all his stuf was gone . She saw one o her servants . "Do you know where Jellal is ?" erza said . "Ahh yes sir jellal is packing he's about to leave right now " the servant said . Erza eyes grew wide . She began to run downstairs . She looked out the window . She saw him making his way to the car . "Jellal !" she said banging the window but he didnt hear it . She began to run again downstairs .

Jellal was already making his to the carriage. "JELLAL!" he heard he turned it was erza she was out on the door steps . "Erza ?" jellal said. "What are you leaving ?"erza said . "The four weeks are up .. You won't have to worry about me bothering you any longer , I won't come back like you said " jellal said . Erza felt a pain in her heart . "Your were leaving without saying goodbye ... " Erza said . "I though it be better that way " jellal said . She looked down . Jellal gave a soft smile he went to her and pulled her close and gave her a kiss on the fore head "farewell " he said he started walking back to his carriage and was about to get on . "Jellal !" erza said . He turned . " I though you werent going to change and you were still the same but you proved me wrong .. you were here for me when gray passed on and you stuck by my side and you made me happy and if you leave i dont think ill have that anymore ... Don't go ... Please don't leave me ... Stay " erza said. Jellal eyes widen and they soften . "That's all I wanted to hear " he said . He got off and that's when erza ran to him and hugged him he hugged her back. Jellal finally manage what he wanted erza finally fell for him once again ...

_______

Sorry it's short ! and erza fell again ! what will happen next and what if gray comes back ? what is jellal planning now ?"