First Interview Of Promo (Part 1)

It was now Monday morning. It was 9 am and I'd just gotten out of bed even though I'd been up since 7. I hadn't slept that much last night because I was so nervous about my first real, legit interview. I walked into the living room and found Demi eating a bowl of yogurt with an apple and muffin near her.

"Hey sleepyhead!" She greeted me with a smile.

"Hi." I smiled back as I sat next to her.

"Katie said that she needs you for a wardrobe consult. It's in room 500. We're heading to Ellen at 1."

"Okay."

"Is something bothering you?"

"No, why?"

"You're acting kinda weird."

"I'm fine." I said quickly.

"Okay, but if something is ever bugging you, you can always come to me."

"I know, Dem. I appreciate that, I really do, but nothing's wrong, I promise."

"Alright, I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't, I swear."

"Good, now, order some breakfast from room service and get ready for the day."

After a lovely breakfast of a blueberry muffin and half a waffle, I took a long shower and got dressed in a creme colored sweater with light pink flowers, black leggings, a light pink beanie, and black flip flops. I blow-dried my hair and left it down, knowing that it'll be styled for Ellen later.

After I was done, I called my mom. We chatted for awhile and she wished me luck today.

At 10:50, I left my room and went to Katie's room for the consult. I finally found her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I walked in and saw her and another lady sitting at a table surrounded by racks of clothes.

"Hey Bryanne! How are you this morning?" Katie greeted me.

"Fine. How are you?" I asked as I sat in a chair opposite the desk.

"Great. This is Marci. She'll be your stylist."

"Hi."

"Hey. So, for your wardrobe, do you have any ideas for your outfits?" Marci asked.

"Well, I don't, really, but... I guess just, nothing too revealing."

"Okay," she wrote that on a piece of paper with my name at the top. "Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of. I get final approval of my outfits right?"

"Of course. We want you to be comfortable and confident. That's what fashion is supposed to do."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Well, I have to go get some things done for Ellen, I'll see you two later." Katie said, getting up. We waved bye and she left.

"Alright, I need to get your measurements and I picked out a couple dresses that you need to try on and pick one for Ellen today." She stood up and walked toward on of the dress racks. I followed.

"Alright, first hold your arms out straight so I can get your bust measurement."

I complied, awkwardly standing in front of her.

Awhile later all the awkward measurements were taken. Marci grabbed a couple dresses and led me to one of the rooms in the back. She took one out of its garment bag. It was a high neck sparkly emerald green shift dress. She handed it to me. "Try this on. It should fit." I awkwardly took it and just looked at her. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked.