Back To Texas (Part 2)

"I'm all bout that bass, bout that bass, no treble-" The alarm rang at 6 the following morning.

"Good morning B." A voice whispered in my ear.

I jumped a little before realizing it was Niall. "Morning, Ni." I answered before getting up and stumbling out of the room. Demi and Nick were already in the living room.

"There's Bryanne now." Demi said. Both Demi and Nick were sitting at the breakfast bar eating. Demi was in just a sports bra and pj pants and Nick was shirtless. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge. I got a spoon and sat at the bar next to Demi.

"So, how'd y'all sleep?" I smirked at Demi.

"Fine. How'd you and Niall sleep?" Demi smirked back.

"Good."

"Good. So, we'd better get ready if we want to make our flights." Demi said.

"So that's the cue for me to get Niall and leave." Nick said as he got up.

"Pretty much." Demi nodded.

Nick laughed as he got Niall, who still looked half asleep, and they both left.

"Honestly, tell me, how was last night?" Demi asked.

"Honestly, it was a little awkward at first. Did you hear us talking?" she shook her head 'no'. "Well, basically, I was a little nervous when he got in bed without a shirt, and apparently it was noticeable. He asked what was up and eventually I told him i was surprised he didn't have a shirt on. He offered to put one on but I said no, and he said okay, put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Then I fell asleep."

Demi nodded. "Yeah, that's basically what happened between me and Nick too."

"Sure...That's why I came in here and saw you in only a sports bra when I remember you had a tank top on when you went to bed last night."

"Okay, this morning we may or may not've had a makeout session and both our shirts may or may not've come off during that supposed makeout session." Demi blushed.

"So Nemi is real now?" I asked.

She laughed. "Yeah, I suppose it is."

"Aw! That's adorable! My only advice is to use a condom!" I said going to my room. I put on a pair of black leggings and a blue music note sweater and a twist ring that says "muggle born" on it. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and then got all my stuff and put it by the door so it was ready to go.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I was watching the mindless kid's cartoons that are on in the early morning when Demi came back. She was wearing black leggings and a plain yellow sweatshirt. "Ready?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Okay. I just got a text that the limo's here to take us to the airport. So let's go!" Demi grabbed all her stuff and I grabbed all mine.

We made our way down to the lobby and turned in our room keys then left.

We hopped into the limo and headed for the airport.

Once there, we went through security and then we both headed toward my gate. "You really don't have to come with me. I'm sure I can get on the plane without your help."

"Don't be silly. My plane doesn't take off for another half hour. The least I can do is wait with you for yours."

"Fine. Whatever." I sighed before we headed to my gate.

We sat in two of those hard plastic chairs and waited.

After sitting there for about 10 minutes a little girl came up to us. "Hi. Are you Demi Lovato?" She asked. Then, before Demi could answer she looked at me. "Are you Bryanne Fulton?"

"Yes and yes! What's your name honey?" Demi answered.

"Sara. I love you both a lot!" She said excitedly.

"There you are Sara! Don't run away from mommy like that again. Do you understand?" A breathless woman came running up. "I'm sorry if my daughter was bothering you two she doesn't like to listen." She apologized.

"It's fine. She wasn't bothering us."

"Mommy it's Demi and Bryanne!"

"Well, now that you've said hi, we'd better go."

"Can I have a picture?" She asked.

"Of course you can Sara." Demi smiled.

Sara's mom got out her cell phone and we posed around Sara. "Thank you!" She said and left.

"That was so adorable." I said.

"Yup." Demi agreed.

About 5 minutes later the intercom crackled to life. "Flight 7199 to Dallas, Texas, USA now boarding."

"That's me." I said as I reluctantly stood up.

Demi stood as well. "I'll miss you a lot Bry. See you in like four months." Demi hugged me. There were tears in her eyes.

"Bye. I'll miss you so much. Thank you." I whispered, nearing tears.

I grabbed my carry on and turned to leave. I waved one more time before disappearing down the hallway that led to the plane.
__________________________
Heyyyyyyyy you lovely readers! Another update written at school! Because screw learning! 😀
Thanks for reading! I love you all 😘
DFTS
-My_Next_Mistake