Hearing Taylor's Music

The next morning my mom made us a pancake breakfast. We each ate a pile of pancakes.

It was 1 pm by the time we were all done stuffing our faces.

"My mom'll be here at 1:30 to pick me up." Ally said.

"Yeah, mine too." said Megan.

"Mhmm." Victoria and Olivia both said, nodding.

"So what should we do for a half hour?" I asked.

"Dance Party?" Victoria smiled.

"Totally!" Everyone ran back up to my room. I plugged my iPod into the speaker and pressed 'Shuffle'. We rocked out to Story Of My Life, I Knew You Were Trouble, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Best Song Ever, She Looks So Perfect and Good Girls before parents started showing up.

After all my friends had left, I checked my phone. I had a text from Niall.

"Hey are you home?"

I quickly texted back, "Yup got in yesterday. My friends and I had a slumber party :)"

A minute or so later he responded. "Cool! Do anything fun? Gossip about anyone in particular? ;)"

OMG HE SENT A WINKY FACE! Okay, calm yourself Bryanne and answer the text! "Just hung out and had a dance party. And of course! We're teenage girls!"

"Haha -_- you know what I mean"

"Yes."

"Is that yes you know what I mean, or yes you did?"

"Figure it out" I sent that text and was really proud of it.

He didn't respond.

I shrugged and went to take a shower. After I was done I put on a pair of pajamas and laid in my bed. I was almost asleep when my phone buzzed. Groggily, I grabbed it and I saw it was a text from Taylor.

"Hey. I heard you're home. Can you Skype? I got your Skype number from Demi"

"Yeah, I'm in my pjs though"

"That's fine. So am I."

I opened Skype and accepted a call from TaylorSwift13@gmail.com.

Taylor's face appeared on my computer screen. She was in a cat onesie. "I love your pajamas." I said.

"Thanks! I love yours!" I was wearing a tank top that said "I ❤❓" on it, and pajama shorts that had little red hearts on them.

"So..." I said awkwardly.

"So, are you alone?"

"Um...yeah?"

"Like none of your friends are there or anything."

"Nope. Just me and my posters."

"Okay good, because I want to play you a song I wrote. It was written as a complete joke and I want your opinion."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Hang on, do you have ear buds?"

"Yeah hang on." I reached over and grabbed my ear buds from my bedside table. I plugged them in and put them in my ears. "Okay, go ahead."

"This is called Blank Space." She started playing some music from her phone. I started bobbing my head to the beat. She sang the lyrics and by the time the song was over I was full-on dancing.

"That was fantastic! So sassy!" I smiled.

"Glad to hear it. It's going to be on my album and probably be a single off of it."