1989 Release Party (Part 2)

The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon. Rubbing my eyes, I groggily walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Taylor was standing by the stove frying bacon. There was a plate with something on it covered in a paper towel. I walked over to it and lifted the towel a little. Underneath was a pile of chocolate chip pancakes.

"She lives!" Taylor gasped.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I was starting to worry about you. I thought you'd died."

"Why?"

"Because it's almost 11 and you were still not awake."

"It's almost 11?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"You could've woken me!"

"You were snoring when I got up at 9:30 so I figured I'd let you sleep."

"I was snoring?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, did you not know you snore?"

"No, I-I didn't."

"Well, now you do!"

"Was it loud?"

"No, it was soft and quiet. You sounded like Meredith."

"Meredith snores?"

"Yup. It scared the hell out of me when I first got her. I thought somebody else was sleeping in my room."

I laughed. Taylor glared at me. "Sorry, but that's hilarious."

"Uh huh, sure you're sorry."

"I am."

"Right. Okay, well, breakfast's ready. I'm going to make some tea. Do you want some?"

"Yeah, what kinds do you have?"

"Um, let's see." She opened up a drawer. "Lipton, mandrin orange, chamomile, cinnimon, chai, black, and herbal."

"Chai please."

"Good choice, that's my favorite."

After the tea was made we sat at the bar and ate. It was amazing. After we stuffed ourselves we went upstairs and got dressed.

I put on a dark green tank top with an elephant on it and light pink skinny jeans with white converse and Taylor wore a creme crop top that said 'Stay Weird' upside-down and a turquiose high-waisted skirt with black stud earrings that said 'meow' on them with her Sneaky Cat KEDS.

When we were both ready Taylor asked. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, I've only been to LA once when I was with Demi."

"Oooooh! I know! Do you want to visit all the tourist spots of town? The Hollywood Sign, The Walk Of Fame, places like that?" Taylor asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

"Okay. C'mon then."

We got into Taylor's car and she told her security team what we were doing and they followed in a black van.

We drove to our first stop, the Hollywood Sign. We parked and went to the overlook. "Wow! This is incredible! You can see the whole city from here." I said.

"Yup. This is a great photo op." Taylor held up an old camera. "Say cheese!"

We did and she took the picture. "Silly picture time! Want me to make it seem like I'm pushing you over the edge?"

"Sure! I can use it to scare my mom."

"Okay. I need this to be taken by somebody else." She saw a mom and a girl, who was probably my age, about 10 feet from us. She walked over to them.

I saw her start to talk to them and the girl looked surprised. Taylor motioned me over and I went to join her. I did and noticed the girl was wearing a RED tour t-shirt. Taylor he handed her camera to the girl's mom. We took our picture and Taylor thanked the woman. Then she looked at the girl. "Will you take a picture with me?"

"Yes! I love you a lot." She broke out into a huge grin. Her mom smiled and snapped a couple pictures with her camera.

"Thank you Taylor. Now let's go Cassidy." Her mom said.

"I want one with her though. Will you take one with my camera?" Taylor asked.

"You want one?" Cassidy's mom asked surprised.

"Yeah, that's why I asked her for a picture."

"Okay." Cassidy's mom took Taylor's camera back and took a picture with it.

"Thank you!" Taylor said, taking her camera back. "Have a good day!"

"You too!" Cassidy said as her and her mom left.

Taylor waved and then turned to me. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

We got back into the car and drove to the next destination: The Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"We'll just start at one end and walk our way down and back, okay?"

"Okay." I said. I could hardly contain my excitement. "I've always wanted to see the Walk Of Fame."

"Well, now you're going to."

We started walking I took pictures of Niel Armstrong's, Buzz Aldrin's, The Backstreet Boys', Orlando Bloom's, Lucille Ball's, The Beatles', Big Bird's, Dick Clark's, Walt Disney's, Ellen DeGeneres', Johnny Depp's, Thomas Edison's, Kenny G's, Whoopi Goldburg's, Micheal Jackson's, Billy Joel's, Journey's, Elton John's, Dolly Parton's, Elvis', Snow White's, Alex Trebek's, Tinkerbell's, Stevie Wonder's, and Betty White's stars.

We walked back to the car. "Do you want to go see the hand and footprints in the courtyard?"

"Yes! Can we?"

"Of course, c'mon."

We walked to the prints. I took a picture of The Harry Potter cast's, (after some squeals of excitement).

After that we walked back to the car. "I'm starving. Wanna go get some food?" Taylor asked.

"Yup. I'm starving too."

"Okay then, where do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. What's good here?"

"Um, well, Selena introduced me to a burger chain that's pretty good. It's called In&Out Burger. How does that sound?"

"Great. Let's go."

"Alright."

We went to In&Out Burger and each ordered cheeseburgers and fries with chocolate milkshakes. We sat in the parking lot and ate. "So, do you want to do something else or go home?"

"I'm kinda tired. Can we just go back to your house?"

"Of course."

We finished and went back to Taylor's house.

"What do you want to do now?" She asked.

"CSI marathon?"

"Absolutely!"

We plopped on the couch and cuddled under some blankets with Olivia and Meredith.

_________________________________________________________________

Written with my iPod because I can! What'd you all think? Next chapter will be The Ellen Show and the sleepover! Who's excited for the AMAs? I am!!!!!! Like all my favorite artists are performing and I just can't even.

Anyway, I love you all 😘

(When I update on my iPod you guys get the emoji!!!!)

DFTS

-My_Next_Mistake