Apologizing To Mom

After Niall had left I went back inside. I headed to the kitchen to make myself some dinner. I was waiting for the water to boil for Mac & Cheese when my mom came in. I stared at her as she walked over and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry baby." She whispered. 

"Thank you for the apology, but I can't say that it's okay, because it's not. I care about Niall a lot. I really like him mom. I know you're just trying to protect me, but I know him better than you do. I was around him for 2 months, almost non-stop. If he does hurt me, then it was my decision to let him. I trust him enough to do that. I will learn from it. Please let me live my life. It'll be hard, I know, but I'm asking you to try. Please try to let me live my life." 

"I'll try. Please just come to me if anything happens. I care about you a lot."

"I will. I promise. I'll always be your little girl."

"Good. I shouldn't have said those things. The way you defended him makes me believe you really do care for him."

"I do. I really do."

"I'm glad you're happy baby. Your water's boiling."

I hug her again and she leaves. I make my macaroni with a smile on my face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is super short! It's just a filler. I'd started writing and I realized that I needed to have Bryanne and her mom make up and so I did. I PROMISE DEMI WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! IF SHE'S NOT, FEEL FREE TO KILL ME! (Actually don't, because that would make me sad.) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

DFTS

-My_Next_Mistake