Starting Promo (Part 2)

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter when the door opened. "Hey babe I'm home!" Demi screamed.

I jumped off the couch, my phone going flying as I ran to Demi. She'd dropped her stuff, I jumped into her arms and she swung me around. When she set me down again I hugged her. "It's so good to see you again."

"Yup. I'm so ready to hang with you again girl."

"Same." We sat next to each other on the couch. "How's life?"

"Good. I've been surprisingly happy these last couple months."

"That's fantastic. I'm glad you've found the happiness you deserve." I smiled at the girl, who deserved to be the happiest person on the whole planet.

"Me too. It's been awhile. So, how're you doing?"

"Great. School was a little weird at first, but it's all gone back to normal now."

"That's good. I was worried when you said you were going back to your old school."

"Yeah, so was I."

"So how'd people handle it when they found out that you and Niall were dating?"

"Like jealous children."

She nodded. "How'd you handle that?"

"I laughed in their faces or ignored them."

"I'm proud of you. I know what people can tell you if they don't like who you're dating."

"It's whatever. They can say what they want." I shrugged.

Demi hugged me. "Please stay that strong babe."

"I'll try my best."

"Alright. Enough of that!" Demi exclaimed. We're together for 3 weeks. 21 days. Let's make that most of it! what do you want to do?"

"When does Nick get here?"

"About an hour. Why?"

"Niall'll be here in about a half hour. What would you say to a 'Start of Promo Sleepover?'"

"I'm down for that. Should we go get junk food?"

"Absolutely."

"Let's go then." Demi got up and grabbed her purse.

I followed her out, making sure to grab a key.

We figured out that there was a little grocery store on the corner, right down the road from the hotel.We skipped dorkily down the sidewalk toward the store with Max trailing behind. By the time we got to the store we were both laughing hysterically.

When we walking into the store the clerk behind the counter gave us a disapproving look. We rolled our eyes and ran to the candy aisle with a basket. We threw gummy bears, Swedish Fish, Laffy Taffy, M&Ms, and Hershey bars in, then proceeded to get chips. We got Lays Original, Sour Cream and Cheddar, and some Pretzels. Finally we grabbed a liter each of Coke, Mountain Dew, and Sprite. We also grabbed plates, napkins and cups. Then we checked out. We each carried a bag back to the hotel. Max carried the pop.

We had just set everything down in our room when Niall texted me. "Just landed. See you soon B :)"

"See you soon Ni. PS Demi and I are having a 'Start of Promo Sleepover' in our room tonight. Wanna come?"

"Sounds like fun! Count me in :)"

"He said he's in." I smiled.

"Awesome. So's Nick."