The Date Disaster

"Be right there!" I yelled back. I walked down the stairs.

As soon as I was in view Seth's eyes widened and he smiled really big. "Hey Bryanne!"

"Hi. I'm ready to go when you are!" I said hugging him.

"Alright, we should probably go. Our reservation is at 8." Seth took my hand.

"Okay. Bye Taylor, bye Demi, bye Selena." I waved and walked out the door.

Seth opened the car door for me then got in. We drove down the driveway and down the road a little ways before he spoke. "So, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez?"

"Yeah, well, Demi's my costar in Freeze."

"You never told me that part." He smiled.

"Oops?" I shrugged.

"Do you know how scary it is to be greeted by your girlfriend's favorite artists? One of whom is famous for writing songs about love?"

"No, but I've got a pretty good idea. H-h-hi, I'm Seth. Is Bryanne here? I might've gotten the wrong address." I imitated.

"YOU WERE LISTENING!" He yelled.

"Yeah. I was."

He didn't say anything else to me until we were at the restaurant. It looked super fancy.

"Wow, this place looks so fancy." I commented looking self-consciencly at my not so fancy dress.

Seth had apparently knew what I was thinking. "Babe, you look perfect. Hell, you'd look perfect in sweatpants and a T-shirt." He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close. "Thank you for not wearing heels. I hate when you wear heels." He whispered.

"I know that's why I didn't." I forced a smile. I hated when he said stuff like that, but I was lucky to have him. I wasn't exactly a catch.

We walked in and Seth spoke to the guy at the podium. We were led to the way back of the restaurant.

"Thank you for flying out here just for our anniversary." I said once we were seated.

"You're welcome. I'd do anything for you."

I blushed. Seth was about to say something else when a waiter showed up. "What can I get you to drink?" He asked, looking at me.

"We would like 2 glasses of Moet Champagne please." Seth spoke up.

"We would?" I interjected. I didn't mean to it just came out.

"Yes, dear, remember? You had a taste of it at a tasting and you loved it." His sharp demeaning tone was followed by a hard kick under the table.

I grimaced before smiling. "Oh yes, of course."

"Can I see some ID please?" He asked. Seth swiftly pulled his out and handed it to him. He looked at it. "Oh I'm sorry sir, you just don't look quite like a 22 year old." He said. "And yours ma'am?"

"She left hers at the beach house. Didn't think she'd need it. She's 22 also." Seth lied smoothly.

"Is that so? Alright. I'll let it slide. I'll be back shortly with your drinks." He smiled and walked away.

I silently counted to 5 and spoke. "I have to use the restroom. I'll be back." I quickly go up and walked quickly toward the bathroom, which happened to be the way our waiter went. As soon as I was sure Seth couldn't see me I sped to catch up with our waiter.

"Excuse me." I said when I was near him.

He turned. "Yes, what is it?"

"I thought I should tell you. I'm not legal yet so can you just get me a Sprite in a wine glass please?"