The Next Day

The next day I woke to the smell of cream cheese and bacon. I got out of bed and saw Niall sitting at the little table next to a brown paper takeout bag. I quietly tiptoed up behind him and whispered "BOO!" in his ear.

He screamed and jumped. "Bryanne! You scared the crap outta me!"

I started laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face!"

"Ha ha ha. You're so hilarious."

"I know, right? How do I do it?" I said sarcastically as I sat next to him.

"I have no idea, but I have breakfast." He slid the bag and a plate with bacon over to me.

I pulled out a chocolate chip bagel, a thing of cream cheese, and a plastic knife. I looked at the side of the bag, it was from Einstien's Bros. Bagels (A/N: This is my favorite bagel shop like ever. Their chocolate chip bagels are bae.) "Oh my gosh! These are like my favorite bagels ever! How did you know?"

"I had Einstien's Bros. Bagels when we toured here and I loved them so I had to get them for breakfast when I saw one."

"Bacon too?!?!" I smiled and after putting cream cheese on the bagel I put three pieces of bacon on it.

"You put bacon in your bagels too?" Niall was surprised.

"Yeah."

"I do too."

"I have never met another person that does that."

"Well, now you have." He said matter-of-factly.

"Thanks. That was the only purpose of me meeting you."

"Obviously." Niall rolled his eyes.

I laughed and finished my bagel. "Now what?"

"I don't know. Do you want to go to your house?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Alright. I'm gonna get ready." Niall smiled, grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom.

I got up and put my clothes from the day before back on. When Niall came out of the bathroom I went in and brushed my teeth and used his comb to do my hair. After I was done we left the hotel hand in hand and drove to my house.

***

We pulled into my driveway at 11 am. We walked hand in hand up to my door where I rung the doorbell. Not 5 seconds later, my mom opened the door. "Hello Bryanne. Niall." She glares at the both of us. 

"Hi, mom." I say as I lead Niall upstairs.

"I'm angry you know." My mom says.

"I know. I don't care." I say back.

"Quit acting so badass for your boyfriend. Once he gets what he wants he'll leave you just like Seth."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "It's okay B. She doesn't know." Niall whispered in my ear.

"No, it's not okay. She can't say stuff like that." I whispered back. I turned to face my mom. "How dare you say that? You have no right to say that or anything else about Niall. He takes enough shit from random people every single fucking day to have his girlfriend's mom say stupid horrible things that aren't true to his face. You have no idea what he's like and for your information, I NEVER gave Seth what he wanted. I ran away from him. My friends picked me up. I broke up with him. One more thing! I am in no way trying to act badass in front of Niall! So don't even go there." I finished my tirade and turned around and went to my room. Niall followed me in and shut the door behind him. I plopped on my bed, covering my face with my hands. "I'm so sorry Ni."

"Hey, hey, it's fine. You had no idea that would happen." I felt the bed dip and a hand stroke my hair.

I didn't respond. I could feel tears trying to leak out of my eyes. He just kept stroking my hair. A while later I sat up. "I just can't believe I cussed at my mom."

"I know what you mean. I could never stand up to my mom like that."

"Can I ask you something Ni?"

"Of course. Anything."

"Do you think I did the right thing? Or am I just being a stupid teenage bitch?"

"I think what you did was in no way 'being a stupid teenage bitch'. You did something very grown up."

"What was that?"

"Standing up for something you cared about."

I smiled. "How do you always know exactly what to say to make me feel better?"

"I'm not just a pretty boy. I've lived on this planet for a while now."

We sat in silence for a little while longer. "I should probably get dressed." I sighed.

"Okay." Niall released me from his arms.

I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black yoga pants and a light pink sweater that had an ice cream cone on it. Niall got up and was about to open the door when I asked, "Where are you going?"

He stopped. "Uh...I...was going to leave so you could change." 

"You don't have to." I said quietly.

"What?"

 "I-I-I think it'll be okay if you just turn around and close your eyes."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay..." Niall sat back down on my bed and faced the opposite wall.

I quickly pulled on my outfit and then sat back down on the bed. "Okay. Now what?"

"Youtube?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed my laptop and we watched funny YouTube videos all day. 

It was nearing 7pm. "I should go, management wanted us all back at the hotel by 7:30." Niall said sadly.

"Okay. I'll walk you out." I said.

I took his hand as we walked downstairs. I walked him to his car and stopped. "See you later."

"I'll miss you so much Bryanne. You have no idea."

"I think I do. I'll miss you just as much if not more."

Niall looked at me. "I really want to kiss you."

"Then do it, you idiot." I laughed.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He leaned down, hands on my waist and kissed me. 

He pulled away. "I'll miss you so much."

"Me too." I whispered.

He hugged me again. "Call me. I love you." He said as he got in his car.

I watched as he fastened his seat belt and drove away, into the sunset.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Sobbing* Briall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Demi in the next chapter I promise! Thanks for reading! I love you all!!!!!

DFTS

-My_Next_Mistake