Award Show

1 year later

We had said our goodbyes from the premiere, hoping to get to see each other again at an award show or if the writers decided to do a sequel. Well, our hopes had been fulfilled because Freeze was nominated for a Kids Choice Award!

We'd been given the news on nomination day, all of us excitedly texting and calling, asking the other if they'd heard the news. I heard as soon as it was announced. I was nominated for Best New Actress, Freeze was nominated for Best Movie and Niall was nominated for Best Supporting Actor and One Direction was nominated for Best Pop Band, Best Pop Single, and Best Pop Album. Taylor was nominated for Best Pop Album, Best Lyrics, Best Pop Single, Best Pop Solo Artist, and Best Female Pop Artist. Selena was nominated for Best Pop Single.

A month or so after that, we were flown to LA for the award show.

"It's happening." I said excitedly as we passed the venue. People were already starting to set up for the show.

"I know, I'm so excited. The KCAs are awesome." Demi said, looking out the window with me. She was also nominated for Best Female Pop Solo Artist.

"I've watched them every year on TV. I can't believe I'm going to see them live."

"Did you pick out your dress yet?"

"Not quite I've narrowed it down to two though."

"Me too, you'll help me pick right?"

"Only if you'll help me pick."

"Duh!"

We made it to our hotel and up to our room. We unpacked a little before Marci came by with our dresses.

We spent 15 minutes comparing dresses before finally picking 'the one'. I picked a deep blue, knee lengh poofy skirted dress with a sequined, strapless top and cutouts on the side. Demi picked a short, black, skintight, dress with long sleeves that have glitter all over them, with straps crossing the deep cutout in the back. I have to admit, it looks super good on her.

We hung out for a while. Demi had found 16 Candles playing and so we were siting on the couch watching it. I got a text from Niall. "Hey B are you @ the hotel?"

"Yeah why?"

"The guys and I are too. They've been begging to meet you."

"Ok..."

"Do you wanna come and meet them?"

"Sure. What room?"

"1037. Thx babe they were really starting to annoy me."

"Haha Your welcome :) See you soon."

"See you soon :)"

"I'd love to stay and finish this movie, but Niall invited me to his room to meet the rest of the band."

"Okay, that's fine. Have fun with your boyfriend with no adult supervision." Demi winked.

"Oh I will." I winked back.

I grabbed a room key and headed out the door. "Use a condom!" Demi shouted after me.

Thankfully there was nobody in the hall to hear Demi's advice. The hotel we were staying at was for all the celebrities that were attending the KCAs so there was tons of security and not a lot of actual people. I found Niall's room without getting lost too many times, which was good. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a burly security guard. I recognized him. "Hey Paul."