First Interview Of Promo (Part 2)

We walked down to the lobby and we ushered to an awaiting limo. Nick, Niall, and Josh were already inside waiting on us. I sat between Niall and Demi.

"Did you guys see Miranda on your way down?" Katie asked, appearing in the window.

"Nope, haven't seen her." Demi said.

"I'll call her." Josh said. After a minute of 'yups' and 'uh huhs' he hung up. "She's in the elevator now." He announced.

Another minute passed before Miranda arrived. "Sorry guys, the elevator was just so slow."

We laughed. Miranda seemed to have the worst excuses ever. "Are you sure you didn't get caught up watching 'The Bachlor' on Netflix?" Josh asked.

"Ha ha. You are soooooo funny." She rolled her eyes.

After about 15 minutes of small talk and laughter we arrived at Ellen's Studio.

We walked in and were escorted to our dressing rooms. "Unfortunately, we only have 3 dressing rooms avalible so somebody's going to have to share."

"Bry and I'll share one." Demi volunteered.

"Us guys can all be in one." Nick said.

"That means I get my own." Miranda said, smiling.

We all split off into our dressing rooms. Demi and I hadn't even dropped our stuff on the couch when there was a knock on the door. "It's Marci."

"Come in!" Demi said.

The door opened and Marci came in dragging a rack of garment bags. "When I got here they told me there weren't enough dressing rooms so I couldn't put your outfits in your rooms, so here you both go." She handed us each a bag off the rack.

"Thanks." We both said in unison.

She laughed. "You're both welcome. Lemme know if you need anything." She said as she pulled the rack out of th room.

I followed Demi's lead and hung my bag on the hanger by one of the makeup tables. I opened it up and there was my dress. I took it out and looked around for a bathroom or something.

Demi must've seen me looking because she said, "Whatcha looking for?"

"Um...some place to change."

"Just do it there. It's called a dressing room for a reason." Demi smiled.

I just looked at her.

"I promise I won't look."

"Promise?"

"Of course. I'll be getting in my own dress over here."

"Okay." I turned and faced the wall. As quickly as humanly possible I got into the dress. I picked up my clothes and put them into the bag, taking out my shoes and accessories. I had white high heels, pearl earrings, a pearl bracelet, and a horseshoe necklace inlayed with pearls. I put the necklace on, then the earrings, then the bracelet. When I was as ready as I could get myself I went and sat on the couch and texted Ally. "Just a heads up that I'll be on Ellen tomorrow." I sent the message knowing that if she didn't know and I didn't let her know, she would most likely be angry.

"I know. I'll be watching ;)"

"Wait...how?"

"I'm in the official Dallas branch of The Bryanne Jennifer Fulton Fanclub. We find these things out."

"I don't know whether to be creeped out or take that as a compliment."

"A compliment. Take it as a compliment."