1989 Release Party (Part 3)

Taylor's alarm rang at 7 am the next morning. We both groggily got up. Taylor went somewhere and I took a shower. After my shower, I put on the dress I brought, a blue halter-top dress with white polkadots. I curled my hair and put a white lace bow in it. Then I put on some silver hoop earrrings, a silver infinity necklace, and a silver bracelet. Then I went downstairs to get something to eat. I got some cereal and sat at the bar and started eating.

Awhile later Taylor came down in a white sleeveless top and a gold skirt that came down to just above her knee.

"Wow, you look incredible." I said.

"Thanks." Taylor smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Thanks." I blushed.

Taylor got a bowl of cereal and sat down beside me.

"So, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Eager, are we?" Taylor laughed.

"Um..." I blushed.

"About a half an hour. We're getting picked up in a limo."

"Okay." I said. When I was done with my breakfast I put the bowl in the dishwasher and went back upstairs to finish getting ready. "Hey Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you do my makeup?"

"Of course. Give me 5 minutes."

"Sure." I went back upstairs.

I grabbed all my makeup from my bag and put my shoes, they were black high heels with a lace-like design, on.

Taylor appeared in the doorway shortly after, her own makeup bag in hand. She sat on the bed opposite me. "Let's see, hmmm..." She murmured quietly, examining my face and then the makeup. "I'm thinking a light pink eye shadow would go nicely with the color of your dress, with a black liner and black mascara. Then some blush to accent your cheekbones and finish with a light pink lipstick. What do you think?"

"Okay, do what you want. I'm trusting you to not make me look like a clown."

She laughed. "Okay. I accept the challenge."

Taylor covered my face in foundation then put some concealer in various places. Then she put some light brown blush on my upper cheeks. Next she put the eye shadow and liner and mascara on. She finished with the lipstick.

"There! Done! And might I say, you look incredible."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Now, are you ready to go? The limo will be here soon."

"Yup, I just need to grab my phone."

"Okay, I'll meet you downstairs."

"See you there."

Taylor gathered all her makeup and left. I grabbed my phone and put it in my limited edition Taylor Swift RED wristlet, and walked downstairs.

Taylor and I waited by the front door for a couple minutes before a limo pulled up.

"Ready to rock?" Taylor asked, looking at me.

"And roll." I smiled.

"Then what are we standing around here for? Let's go." Taylor declared.

"Right behind you chief!" I mock saluted before following her to the limo.

We buckled into the limo and the driver started driving. "Let's jam! I heard this great new cd came out last night." Taylor suggested.