Dinner of My Doom

We arrived at a fancy restaurant about 10 minutes later. I was so nervous I thought my heart was going to explode. The driver opened our door and we both got out. Demi took my hand as we walked into the restaurant. The hostess greeted us with a fake smile and led us back to a large banquet hall. Demi squeezed my hand as the hostess opened the door.

Demi had to practically drag me in when I saw how many people were there. There had to be over 100. When we walked in, a man in his early 30's greeted us. I recognized him as the director, Dez Wade. "Demi! Bryanne! It's great to see you two again! You both are sitting at that round table in the front." He pointed. "Your other co-stars are sitting there as well. Mingle, get-to-know and have a great time. I'll talk to you later."

"Wanna head over?" Demi asked.

"We have to eventually. Might as well get it over with."

Demi nodded. I took a deep breath as we headed over to our table.

There were three older boys and a girl already there. Demi sat down beside the girl and I sat beside her. "Hey, I'm Demi." She greeted the group.

I looked at the rest of the cast as they each introduced themselves. "I'm Josh!" The first brown-haired boy said.

"I'm pretty sure you know me." NICK JONAS said. HE WAS ONE OF MY CO-STARS!

"Yeah, I think you look a little familiar." Demi laughed.

I looked at the next boy. It was NIALL JAMES HORAN! I was trying to stay completely normal so I didn't flip out and scare him. "I'm Niall."

"I'm Miranda." The girl said.

"I guess it's my turn." I said a moment later. "I'm Bryanne Fulton."

Hi's were chorused around the table.

We made small talk for awhile until ANGELINA JOLIE and TOM HIDDLESTON sat down at our table. We all introduced ourselves again.

"So who plays who?" Angelina asked, looking at me.

"I play Anne." I said.

"I play Emily." Demi said.

"I play Oliver." Josh announced.

"I play Hector." Nick said.

"I play Chris." Niall smiled at me.

"I play Steph!" Miranda said.

We made more small talk until menus were handed out. My heart sunk for Demi when I saw it was an Italian restaurant. I watched as her and Nick exchanged glances. I softly nudged her leg with mine as a kind of will-you-be-okay gesture. She smiled, slightly nodding.

The waiters took our orders, I got mushroom ravioli and Demi got a Chicken Caesar salad, then Dez stood up and spoke about how glad he was to be able to do this movie and what a great cast he had.

He sat back down and everyone resumed their conversations. "So Bryanne, where are you from?" Miranda asked.

"Texas, near Dallas." I smiled.

"That's where your accent is from! I couldn't place it!" Niall declared.

"Yup, y'all should get used to my Texas drawl. I have to represent seeing as how my fellow Texan lost her accent." I joked.

Everyone laughed. Our waiters came back with our food. After all the streaming plates were set down we all dug in. I noticed Niall had the same thing I did. "Niall! We're twinning!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me, then at my food, then back at his food. "Yeah! You have great taste. But, y'know, cause we're twins and all, we should sit by each other."

Tom, who was sitting next to me, got up and switched seats with Niall, looking between us with a slight smirk.

There wasn't much talking after that, we were all too busy enjoying the meal. About halfway through, I was only using one hand, and had the other in my lap, Demi grabbed it under the table. She squeezed it tightly and looked at me with a please-help-me-I-can't-do-this look. I squeezed her hand tighter and set my fork down. "I'm going to the bathroom, Demi, will you show me where it is?"

She nodded and we both left.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys!!!!!!!!!! Another update!!! What'd you think? Please vote and comment!!! Ily you all!!!!

DFTS

-KitKat_That_Breaths