Feburary 10

It had been 3 weeks since Taylor's album release. Niall and I had been talking a lot and I was falling even more in love with him. I hadn't seen him since we'd gotten done filming and I missed him all the time.

I turned on the TV because Niall had said that him and the boys (whom I still hadn't met) were going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live! tonight. "Please welcome the biggest boyband in the world, One Direction!" Jimmy announced.

The music started playing and out walked the boys, Niall staring into the camera a little longer than the others. They sat down and started talking. Awhile into the interview, Jimmy asked about relationships.

"Eleanor and I are still happily in love." Louis announced with a smile.

"Perrie and I are engaged." Zayn said.

"I'm seeing someone." Niall said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Are you? Who's the lucky gal?"

"My costar from 'Freeze', Bryanne Fulton." My heart fluttered.

"Aww! Well, Bryanne, if you're watching this, I hope you and Niall have a long and happy relationship. That's all the time we have folks! Goodnight!" I turned off the TV.

He did it. He told the world. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw Niall was calling me. "Hey Ni." I answered.

"Hey. Are you mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"That I told everyone without asking you."

"No, I'm not mad."

He let out a breath. "Louis didn't think you would be, but Zayn did. I wasn't sure."

"Well you can tell Louis that he was right."

"Thank God! SO while I've got you on the line, we've got a couple more promos to do in the states and after that I'm free for 3 days. Do you want to do something for Valentines Day?"

"Like what?"

"Well, I could fly to Dallas and visit you and we could do something fun like go to the zoo or play laser tag or something."

"Sounds like fun. I'd love to. I just have to ask my mom. Be right back." I dropped my phone on my bed and ran to the banister.

"MOM!" I yell.

"What?" Her voice echos.

"Can I go out with Niall for Valentines Day?"

"Niall Horan, your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Niall Horan, my boyfriend."

"I don't see why not. I want to meet him."

"Okay! Thanks Mom! I love you." I yelled and ran back into my room.

I picked up my phone again. "You still there?" I asked.

"Of course. What'd your mom say?"

"Yeah, you can come."

"Okay. I'll see you in 4 days. I gotta go now. Bye B."

"Bye Niall. See you in 4 days." I hung up and flopped on my bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so short! I have midterms starting on Wednesday next week and so I probably won't be writing as much (if at all). Wish me luck. I'm breaking out all my sweatpants for the 3 days of tests.

TAYLOR SWIFT TURNED 25 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS AIR??????? I WATCHED THE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL MTV RAN AND I WAS SOBBING THROUGH THE ENTIRE THING! SHE IS OFFICIALLY 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME. DON'T TOUCH ME I'M CRYING.

I Love you all!

DFTS

-My_Next_Mistake