Ready To Meet My Co-Stars?

After a long and boring flight, we finally landed in Toranto. As we got our bags and found our driver my nerves were raising higher and higher. Driving through the city staring out the window, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I mean, it's not everyday you're about to meet a bunch of famous people that you will be working with on a movie for like three months.

Demi poked my shoulder. "Hey."

"What?" I asked.

"You can stop worrying for awhile."

"Why?"

"Because we're going to our hotel first. The directors decided that instead of us all meeting at the set, it'd be better if we met at a dinner. So they rented out a resturant and we're all meeting there at 6 tonight."

"Oh, great. Now I have to wait even longer to meet the people that will most likely kill all my hopes and dreams."

"That's the spirit!" Demi laughed.

About 3 minutes later, we arrived at the hotel. "Welcome to your home away from home." Demi said as we got out. Our driver helped us carry our bags in and put them on a luggage trolley. We checked in and were given room keys for room 411. We wheeled the luggage cart into the elevator as the front desk lady asked us if we wanted a bellhop to get it. Demi declined saying she never got to do this on her own and that it would be fun.

Fun was not the right word to use. Our trolley had a janky wheel and we couldn't get it out of the elevator and steer it down the hall. After like 15 minutes we finally got it to our room and opened the door.

It was like a small apartment almost. There was a little kitchen off of the main living area where we walked it. Waiting for us hanging on the back of the couch were two garment bags with our names on them. We grabbed those and our stuff and went to find the bedroom. There were two. Inbetween them was the bathroom. We both went to our rooms and unpacked a little. At 4:30 Demi knocked on m door. "Come in."

"You should probably start getting ready. The bathroom's all yours if you want to shower to get the travel dirt off." That was when I realized her hair was wet and she was wearing a hotel robe.

"Okay, thanks for the heads up." Demi left and I grabbed my shower stuff before heading for the shower.

After my shower I went back to my room where I opened the garment bag and found a pale purple one shoulder flowy dress (A/N: Pic on side) and silver strappy heels. I put my dress on and then blow-dried my hair. It looked pretty good so I left it natural. I put on a little blush and lip gloss and a thin line of eyeliner. It was almost 5:30 so I grabbed my phone and the silver clutch that was in my garment bag and went to wait for Demi in the living room. About 5 minutes later, Demi appeared. She looked gorgous. She was in an all white business suit looking skirt and blazer. (A/N: What she wore to the TCAs)

"You know so good!" I said.

"You too! I love the barefoot look you've got going on."

"Barefoot? I'm not-" I looked down at my feet. "I'll be right back." I ran to my room and grabbed my shoes off of my bed. I put them on and ran back. "Alright, I'm ready. When's our ride coming?"

"Um...about 5:40 so we should probably head down to the lobby."

We quickly made our way to the lobby where, not 30 seconds after we'd say down on one of the leather couches a limo pulled up. The driver saw us and motioned us out. We both got in and buckled up. Soon we were moving down the road to the dinner of doom.

__________________________

Okay, so I know I promised that she'd meet her co-stars in this chapter, but I thought this was a good transition part. I promise promise promise promise that she will most definitely meet them in the next part! 👍

Plus I don't know when I'll update again. As I've said I'm super duper busy. 😬

Please vote and comment! ily you all 😍😘😻🙌🙏❤💚💜💙💛💓💕💞

DFTS 😀

-KitKat_That_Breaths