Movie Premiere (Part 1)

We spent the next couple weeks promoting, but not as much. On the 20th of March, the whole cast met up again for the premiere. There was an excited buzz on the 2 days leading up to it. My friends Ally and Megan were flying in, as well as my mom.

"I can't wait for you guys to meet my friends." I said to Nick, Demi, and Niall.

"Neither can I." Nick and Niall both said.

"Technically, I've met Ally." Demi said.

"She'd die if she heard you say that."

"How's she going to handle the premiere?" Niall asked.

"Probably hooked up to an oxygen machine." Everybody laughed. "Seriously though, I have no idea."

"What time will they be here?" Nick asked.

"Their flight lands at 2. They should be here around 2:30."

"You're not going to meet them at the airport?" Demi asked.

"I can't. I have a dress meeting with Marci at 1:45." I said sadly.

"That's too bad. What if I picked them up?" Demi asked.

"Are you sure? They're my friends and family."

"Of course."

"Send me a video of Ally freaking out then."

"Will do."

At 1:40 I headed up to the wardrobe room to meet Marci to pick out my dress.

"Ready to find the perfect dress?" Marci asked when I walked in.

"Yeah." I said.

We started looking through all the gowns and dresses.

One was a turquoise chiffon dress with peacock feathers on it. Another was a floor-length mint green ball gown with a lace back. There were about 7 possibilities, including the emerald dress from my first fitting and a light, peach paisley high-low ruffled dress from the Disney Cinderella Collection.

I tried them on one-by-one, Marci helping me in and out and offering input on how they looked, I'd gotten over my self-conscienceness in front of Marci. I was down to 2 dresses when there was a loud knock on the door. "I'd better get that. I'll be right back." Marci said, walking out if the room. I heard the door open and a couple voices talking, then Marci came back. She was accompanied by Ally, Megan, and my mom.

"Ally! Megan! Mom! It's so good to see you!" I ran over and hugged them, still in the mint-green ball gown.

"Bryanne!" the three of them said.

We pulled apart and my mom was the first to speak. "You look beautiful darling."

"Like a princess." Megan said.

Ally nodded, smiling from ear to ear.

"Thanks. I was trying to pick a dress for the premiere. Help me?" I asked.

"Of course!" Ally squealed. She seemed to have finally gotten over her shock.

"You girls have fun, I have to go talk to Katie about some things. See you all later." My mom said, leaving the three of us with Marci.

"So it's between this dress and this peach one."

"Well, we need to see you in the other one if we're going to help you decide." Ally said.

I nodded and put the peach dress back on.

"I love it." Said Ally.

"I do too." Megan agreed. "It kind of washes you out though."