Title your Story Part

The next day, we all got up at 9:30. My plane leaves at noon.

"I don't feel like making breakfast. How about we just go out?" Taylor said, sleepily.

"Fine by me. Let's get ready." Selena said, equally as tired.

We all got dressed. I wore a white t-shirt with a picture of a bunny wearing hipster glasses, a pair of jean shorts with a matching jean jacket, my muggle-born ring, a mockingjay necklace and some rose stud earrings which Karlie and Selena helped me pick out. Then I applied some foundation and mascara and waited with Ella for Selena, Karlie, and Taylor to finish getting ready. Once everyone was ready, we piled into Taylor's car and went to a little diner.

We parked and went in. We were led back to a booth and everyone was staring at us, surprised that Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss, Selena Gomez, and Lorde were in the restaurant. We sat down and less than 5 minutes later a waitress came to take our order.

"Hi I'm Casey and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with something to-holy crap." She looked up and saw who was at the table. "I-I-I mean, um...drink? Can I get you something to drink?" She said, regaining her composure.

"Yeah, I'll take a coffee." said Taylor.

"Same." Karlie smiled.

"Same." Selena ordered.

"Hot chocolate for me please." Ella said.

"Hot chocolate also." I said.

"Okay, I'll get those to you soon."

We talked until she brought us out drinks. Then we ordered. I ordered chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.

Our orders came and we ate. After Taylor paid, insisting that since she was hosting she would pay, we left.

After we got back, Karlie, Ella, and Selena had to go. We all hugged and they left. Then I packed up my suitcase.

Taylor and I hung out for a while before it was time for me to go to the airport.

We pulled up to the drop off door. Taylor helped me grab my luggage from the trunk. "Alright, I'll say goodbye to you here. I don't want to cause another mob." She leaned in to hug me.

I hugged her back. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Lemme know what solo you got and when the concert is."

"Okay I will." I promised.

We hugged one last time and I went into the airport.

An hour later I was sitting on a plane headed back to Texas. I got on the free wifi (A/N: Idk if that's a thing but it should be) and saw that my mom had texted me. "Are you flying yet?"

"Yup. They just turned the wifi on I should land at around 2. See you then."

I sent the text and plugged my earbuds into my iPod. Taylor's voice drowned out all the noise of the plane.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so short! I've been super busy and had literally no time to write. Thanks for reading! I am an emotionally unstable Swiftie at this time because I got tickets to the 1989 tour! (*cue fangirling*)

Just a warning if you want tickets and you have the presale code, when you go to buy the tickets you have to click on the find me tickets option. Also, when you are in the process of buying the tickets there is a time limit. (It freaked me out so much I was shaking.

I love you all so much!

DFTS

-My_Next_Mistake